Shot7

Hi Dear Readers!

Come with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forgot to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar tried to know the truth and got attacked by the killer because of that Swara instructed Sanyam to be in front of her eyes all time.

In SwaSan Room!

Mumma, let's go outside.

Swara : No baby, You can't go anywhere. You will sit here only in front of me.

Sanskar : Swara! Champ is right! How we can stay in room all time. He wants to play at least take him to roam outside,
Don't worry I will make him roam.

Swara : No Sanskar if he wanna play then play in room, but you and baby can't go anywhere and it's my final decision.

Swayam : but why mumma?

Swara : I told that's not enough for you.
Stay in room is that okay? ( scoldingly).

Swayam 's face fell and he looks down as his mother is scolding him.

Sanskar : Swara! Why you are scolding him? He is a kid, he can't stay in one room. You can't bind him and me with your pallu whole time.

Swara : I don't know anything! You and your son both will stay in this room only, if you both love me.

Sanskar take heavy sigh while Swayam looking down sadly, Swara feels bad seeing him sad but she is doing for their safety.

Sanskar: come Champ!let's play.

He picked Swayam and both sit on couch and he play with him to make him smile, he play smilingly but deep inside gets bored being staying in room only.

At Night!

SwaSan are sleeping in each other's arm on bed while Swayam is sleeping in his tent.

Suddenly someone comes in room and see them sleeping. The person in black hoodie comes near them, Swara 's sleep broken and she looks at person and become shocked and screams. Sanskar also get up hearing her scream and become shocked seeing hoodie person.

Sanskar : who are you? You only troubling us from 6 years, today I will not leave you.

In mean Swayam also comes and become shocked seeing it.

Swayam : Mumma papa!!

SwaSan looks at him then at the killer, killer tried to go toward Swayam but Sanskar hold the person tighly but screams when the person stabbed him, Swayam move toward him screaming papa while he also stabbed. Both lies lifelessly.

Aaaaaaaaaa!!!

Swara screamed loudly seeing them in pool of blood.

What happened Swara?

Sanskar's tensed voice touched her ear. She looks and find him sitting beside him looking at her tensed.

Sanskar : what happened Swara? ( cups her face).

Swara immediately hug him tightly in fear of loosing him, Sanskar hug her back. Tears escape from her eyes while her heart beat fast in fear of her nightmare.

Sanskar : what happened? Did you saw any nightmare?

Swara : Yes! I saw I lost you and Swayam!! ( remembered Swayam).

She break hug and go toward tent and see him sleeping soundly. His sleep is unbreakable so he don't awake.
She rush to him and kiss on his whole face cryingly.