Shot 3

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: SwaSan cute nok jhok and tashanbaji, Teena tried to humiliate Swara but Sanskar saved her and rustigated her for one week. Swara forwarded hand of friendship to him and both becomes friends again.

In Morning!!

Swara is sleeping soundly but get up yawning with phone ring. She take it with close eyes putting phone on her ear.

Swara: helooo!! Who is this?( sleepy with close eyes).

Your newly made friend!

She instantly open her eyes recognizing the voice and quickly sit down adjusting herself.

Swara : good morning sir.

Sanskar : Very good morning, are you still sleeping? Don't you wanna go college?

Swara: umm!! No!I even got ready, was going for breakfast.

Sanskar : lying in morning is bad manners Swara.

Swara : ( bite her tongue) Sorry!! I slept late yesterday that's why got up late but I am a early riser.

Sanskar : ( chuckles) I know.

Swara : how?

Sanskar : umm!! I guessed.

Swara : did you had your breakfast sir?

Sanskar : no! I was going to have it but tell me one thing?

Swara : Yes sir.

Sanskar : do you call your friends sir or ma'am?

Swara : what?

Sanskar : I am your teacher at college, so call me sir there but after that we are friends so call me with my name. Sanskar!!

Swara : how I can? ( nervously).

Sanskar : why you can't? We are friends or you don't consider me your friend?

Swara : No No!! I consider you friend.

Sanskar : so call me Sanskar.

Swara : umm!! ( take a long breath closing eyes) Sanskaaaar.

As her voice touched his ears, he close his eyes in peace and happiness. The happiness come out from his eyes as tears. He put hand on his beating chest after hearing his name from his princess 's mouth after long time.

Swara : what happened? Why you are not saying anything? Didn't you like it?

Sanskar: Haan!! Haan! ( trying to calm himself) I loved it. ( make her surprised) I mean, I love my name.

Swara : very funny!! ( rolling eyes).

Sanskar smile while wipe his unshead tears.

Sanskar ; just few days more then your Swara will be back in your life again. ( to Swara) Swara! You get ready, don't you wanna go college today? It's already 8!

Swara ; oh yeah! Okay I am going to bath, see you later.

Sanskar: Okay.

She cut call and rush to washroom.

After sometime!

On road!!

Sanskar is driving the car suddenly his eyes caught Swara who is waving hand to him standing on road with her scotty. He stop the car and come out from it.