Shot2

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: SwaSan is happily living with Swayam, their 5 year son in Paris leaving Kolkata behind later its revealed 6 year 's mystery that someone from home attacked on them and Swara insist Sanskar to leave Kolkata for protecting themselves and their unborn baby. Sanskar for the sake of Kolkata by showing themselves died in the accident and they shifted in Paris forever.

In SwaSan Room!

SwaSan are sleeping peacefully embracing each other, while their sleep got disturbed by knock on door and voice of their one and only pampered son.

Mumma, papa!! Get up, open the door.

Swara quickly get up from bed and adjust herself and also sign him to be presentable, he also make himself presentable while yawning looks at the clock which showing 5am!! He shake head.

Sanskar : Swara! Is our son was a cock in previous birth?

Swara : what are you saying?

Sanskar : he always awaked us at 5am!!

Swara : better than when he took birth, he used to awake us after every 1 hour. ( laughingly recalling it).

Sanskar : how I can forget that!! ( shaking head) every after 1 hour, our nawab sahab wanted to be in arms for roaming. ( smiling recalling his childhood) but everything is bliss with his presence in our life.

Swara : absolutely! He completed us. ( smilingly).

Sanskar : ( hear knock again) coming  Champ!!  Swara open the door.

Swara : You and your son only know how to give orders.

Sanskar : Your son have habit to look at your face first then anything that's why I am saying.

Swara : Yeah! ( smilingly).

She open the door and see Swayam who hug her from knee immediately. She kiss on his head as usual her daily routine and he bend her on his level and kiss her cheek cutely.

Swayam ; Good morning mumma.

Swara : good morning baby.

Swayam : ( looks at Sanskar) hey bhagwan! Papa you are still sleeping.

He jump on him quickly gasping him and sit on his stomach.

Swayam : why you are still sleeping papa? Its working day! You should get up on time.

Sanskar : indeed we should get up early Champ! But its only 5am!! You also sleep with me.

Swayam : No Papa! It's bad manners, early to bed, early to rise. This is only good life.

Sanskar : who told you this? Mumma?

Swayam : No! Teacher told.

Sanskar : Good!! Thank God for first time your mumma didn't said anything.

Swayam : Papa!! ( screams).

Sanskar : what happened?

Swayam: what happened to your neck papa ? ( touching his neck).

SwaSan realized he is talking about love bite and become embarrassed. Swara looking other side to avoid while Sanskar thinking what to answer his question Bank now.

Swayam: what happened papa? Why you are quiet? Answer me.

Sanskar : umm! A mosquito bite me Champ. ( teasingly looking at Swara who is glaring at him).