Shot 3

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar helped Swara in becoming singer for his motive as he started liking her and want to marry her but his mother will not allow a spot girl, and at last went at her home for taking her alliance but Swara rejected him and gets angry by his arrogant behavior.

In Sanskar Room!

Whatt!!

Uttara shouts in surprise hearing from her brother his love story, his short love story.

Uttara : you fall in love with your spot girl! You helped her in becoming singer and you even took alliance for her at home. Wow that's awesome, is you told mom about this?

Sanskar : mom is busy that's why I talked!! I thought on marraige mom will come.

Uttara : thought? ( confused) what are you saying bhai? Now what happened? Now you will not invite mom for marraige?

Sanskar : ( frustratedly) kaisi shadi, Kaisa invitation!!! Dulhan ne hi ne shaadi mein aane se mana kar diya.
( what marraige, what invitation,  the bride itself denied to come in marraige).

Uttara : means?

Sanskar : arey means!! She denied me!! ( frustratedly) she rejected my proposal.

Uttara : whattttttttttttt ( totally shocked) how it can possible?how any girl can reject you!, you are the prince charming of all girls.

Sanskar : my reaction was also same, how it can possible!!! I think that girl is mad and blind!! She don't know she is kicking her golden fate by her own feet.
SM took proposal for her, SM!! The great SM took out time from his schedule and SM himself went in that dirty chawl for marraige proposal
but she denied me!!! ( shouts angrily).

Uttara : It's Okay bhai, we will talk to mom. Mom will do something.

Sanskar : NO No!! No need to tell anything to mom. Elections is going on, she is busy,
Never mind!! That was just a girl.

Uttara : are you sad bhai? ( sensing him sounding different from his nature).

Sanskar : huh! Sad!! SM is not a sad character,  but I am feeling angry definitely. How dare she reject me.

Uttara: It's Okay what we can do! It's her wish,  she don't wanna marry you.

Sanskar: Uttara Maheshwari!!  Can you see the exit door?

Uttara: Yes I can see!! ( confuses).

Sanskar : then get lost from there..

Uttara; haw Bhai!

Sanskar : are you going quietly or I use my punch? ( showing her his punch)

Uttara quickly rush out being scared.

While Sanskar drawn in thoughts. He stands and take out all his frustration on punching bag.

He stop when he gets totally exhausted.

Sanskar : Spot girl! I will not leave you easily. ( smirkingly).

In recording room!!

Swara coming out recording her song but dragged by someone in a empty room before she react anything the person locked the door and she become angry seeing the person.

Swara : why you dragged me here SM? How dare you?

Sanskar pin her on wall pressing himself on her showing his manly power on her. She struggle to come out from his grip but unable.