SwaSan Forced Marraige

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another track, hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Track : SwaSan forced marraige Track begin from Karwachauth scene where Laksh was manhandling Swara and Sanskar seen that, the beginning of his obsession and possession.

In this Track, Swara gave a chance to her and Sanskar 's marraige in real sense for Sharmistra, who insisted her to give him a chance as he love her so much and moreover she is comfortable with him, he is her best friend. There is no wrong in accepting him as her husband. Swara accepted to give their marraige a chance.

At Backyard!

Sanskar comes while looking for Swara, his eyes fall on Swara who is standing with Laksh, both are talking something seriously, his eyes become frowned when his eyes fall on his grip on her arms. His blood boils seeing him manhandling his wife like this.

He marched toward them gaining their attention, Swara looks at him for help while struggling to free her hand from his grip, he glare at Laksh deadly.

Sanskar: leave her arm Laksh!! ( in warning tone).

Laksh : you stay away Sanskar, it's mine and Swara 's matter.

Sanskar : I said leave her arms Laksh, don't force me.

Laksh : I will not leave her, she was supposed to be mine wife, I have all right on her, I was supposed to be her husband. She is mine, who are you to stop me? ( angrily).

His words remain incomplete while getting a hard punch on his face. He looks at Sanskar who punched him hard and glare her deadly. He remove his grip from her arms and himself hold her arms firmly take her behind him and stand in front of her like a shield.

Sanskar: you were supposed to be her husband but I AM HER HUSBAND!! ( fuming him) in relation she is your bhabhi, it will be better if you respect this relation otherwise it will not be good for you.

Laksh; husband? ( mockingly) You are only a forced husband on her head, we loved each other but you came in between of us, you separated my love from me. Swara is mine!!

Swara : I am not any property whom you are claiming yours Laksh, I don't want you in my life. I am happy with my husband. ( firmly).

Sanskar : did you heard Laksh, what Swara said! Fit this in your mind, if you have memory problems, then write down somewhere or take our maraige pictures hang in your bedroom and keep remind yourself that SHE IS MY WIFE!! ( sternly).

Laksh fumes listening him.

Laksh : no you can't do this with me Swara!! ( move toward her but Sanskar come in mid and put his finger on his chest and shove away).

Sanskar : stay away!! ( warning tone)Swara! I need to make him understand, you go inside.

Swara : Sanskar! Don't fight!

Sanskar : I will not fight, you go inside.. I said go!! ( firmly before she say anything else).

Swara quietly go inside as she went Sanskar glare Laksh deadly.

Laksh : so finally you showed your real side, this is only you, you just know how to snatch someone else's things, like now you are snatching my Swara, my love, you came in us.

Sanskar: Fine! I came in you both, I snatched your love from you, but tell me why you let me come in your and your love? If I planned against you then why you came in my plan? Why you didn't trusted your love?

Laksh 's mouth got sealed by his question.

Sanskar : it's because your trust was weak on her, love is not only about saying I LOVE YOU!! it's about trust, it's about support, it's about understanding in which your and Swara 's relation didn't stand, if I came in you both then you let me came!! ( shocking him).