Shot 5

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part

Recap: SwaSan intimated and Sanskar decided to accept Swara in his life as his life!

Sanskar 's given statements make both the ladies shocked to core. After listening this Swara go from there.

Kavita : till yesterday you wanted to throw her out from your life and now suddenly you want her! Why? ( furiously).

Sanskar : Yes! I wanted to throw her out from my life because she was a disloyal wife for me but yesterday I felt something in her eyes.  I don't know she is speaking truth or not. I don't know anything. I tried to keep myself away from her with thought she is a cheater, a disloyal wife!! But I couldn't! I couldn't kept myself away from her. Whenever she was close to me, I lost my senses. ( hold his hairs frustratedly) I don't know what is happening with me!! I am helpless! I CAN'T CONTROL THE STORM INSIDE ME WHEN SHE LOOKS IN MY EYES.

Kavita and Sujata fumes listening him.

Sanskar : I owned everything! I am owner of everything but still I was not happy. I was not satisfied. I use to feel something is missing, missing in my life but after yesterday making her mine, I feel now EVERYTHING IS COMPLETE.

Sujata : You gone mad! You gone mad again for that characterless girl!!!

Sanskar : Mom!! ( shouts make her scared) She is my wife. I will not bear a single word against her and YES! I BECAME MAD! YES! I AM MAD FOR HER and if anyone tried to separte her from me I WILL SHOW WHAT I CAN DO IN MY MADNESS. ( scaring them like hell by his dangerous tone) and you know mom! What I want, I WANT and I WANT SWARA.

Both looks at him scared.

Kavita ; ( gaining strength)  Sanskar! This is your any plan right?, to destroy Swara? ( thinking something) wow! You made such a awesome plan.

Sanskar : ( looks at her unbelievably) are you serious Kavita! You think me this much low that I will play with a girl's dignity for my plan!! ( looks at her disgustingly for her thinking) I can be bad but I am not cheap!! ( make them shocked) yesterday night WHICH I FELT FOR SWARA I NEVER FELT WITH ANYONE NOT EVEN WITH YOU. I felt what a husband feel for his wife, I felt what a man feel for his woman and after yesterday I became sure about her that SHE IS MINE. ( take a deep sigh) after yesterday I will not let her go from my life AT ANY COST.

Sujata : and what about Laksh? ( using her last card) Swara and Laksh are in relationships. They are together. Laksh will not let Swara become yours.

Sanskar laugh devilishly make them tensed.

Kavita : Mom is not joking Sanskar.

Sanskar : jo mujhe chahiyee hota hai use pane ke liye, main kisi bhi hadh tak gujar sakta hoon ( which I want for getting that, I can cross any limits) and I CAN REMOVE ANY HURDLE OF MY PATH. Swara is mine! And for getting her I will cross all my limits. ( dangerously) but I will not let her go and that Laksh! He is nothing in front of me. ( smirking make them tensed).

Sanskar : ( to Kavita) Kavita! You pack your bags and I will send you back at your home. You can't stay here longer. ( make her shocked).

Kavita : you are throwing me out?

Sanskar : I am not throwing you. Look Kavita!, I know I am doing wrong with you. I sorry! I am extremely sorry! I know you must be feeling pain. I can understand your situation but I am helpless! After awaked from my coma! I DIDN'T FELT ANYTHING FOR YOU. I don't know what happened to me! But SWARA HAS BEEN OCCUPIED MY MIND. I can't think about anyone else rather than her! I was trying to fool myself that I still love you and brought you here but in reality I wanted to her give her pain which I feel seeing her with Laksh! I know in a way I am hurting you that's why I am clearing everything with you because keeping you in darkness will be more painful for you that's why I told you everything and yes!, you have to go as I DON'T WANT ANY PROBLEMS IN MY AND SWARA'S LIFE. She doesn't like your presence, I felt this. I can't make her upset. So you have to go.