Shot 4

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part along with comments ❤️

Point to be noted! Silent readers! Give votes and comments if you want next part!
And don't forgot to read last written thing.

Recap : AP real face out and  Swara joined hand with her. Ap told her to kill Sanskar.

In Maheshwari home!

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar : Swara today is our reception party. I brought this saree for you. You will look divine in it. I want to show the world, I brought moon as my bride. ( lovingly).

Swara smile at him and take saree from his hand start going to change but he stop her hand.

Sanskar : should I make you wear tonight please.

Swara nod yes sweetly! He take off her saree pallu and like this, he make her wear saree by own lovingly. He set pallu neatly on her shoulder and kiss on her forehead.

Swara : wow Mr Sanskar Maheshwari! You made me wear saree so perfectly. It should be headline in newspaper , the great SM became majnu in his wife's love. ( laughingly).

Sanskar : I don't mind if anyone call me mad because I am mad for you. ( intensely make her quiet by his intensity).

She go toward miror and start wearing her accessories. He come and hug her from back while kissing her neck sensually.

Sanskar : You are looking my death tonight Swara.

Swara : Sweetheart! I am your death only. ( smirking).

Sanskar doesn't pay much attention to her words and keep kissing her neck while squeezing her stomach while she moan in pleasure clutching his hand on her stomach.

They come in sense by coughing! Both depart from each other and see AP standing on door looking here and there.

AP : can I enter inside?

Sanskar : Yes sure come inside badi Maa! ( feels embarrassed as she saw them like this).

AP : I brought a gift for Swara. ( give her a necklace) its your mother's necklace Sanskar. ( shedding tears) make it wear to your wife, it's her right.

Sanskar also gets emotional seeing his mother's necklace and hold it in his hand caress it and looks at Swara. He make her wear it.

Sanskar : Swara! Now my mother's blessings are also with you.

Swara nod yes!

AP : Sanskar! I forgot something. I brought earrings for her matching with his necklace. I forgot in my room. Can you bring it? My feet will pain if I will go again and again.

Sanskar : Sure badi Maa! I am bringing.

He go for taking earrings!

AP : so what you have decided?

Swara : I will kill Sanskar! ( smirkingly make her smirk).

AP : Good decision but dare you double cross me.

Swara: I told I will kill him. Don't worry, for money and power I can do anything. Sanskar is not a big deal in front of my dreams.

AP : Good! What's your plan by the way?

Swara : I have hired a shooter, in party the shooter will shoot him. ( smirkingly) he is hiding here itself.

AP ; Superb Plan! You are so smart. I admitted it.