Shot 5

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Recap : SwaSan made love passionately, Swara showered her love on him later Sanskar came to know she was faking her memory loss for him and finally SwaSan reunited.
They get a clue about culprit.

At Night!

SwaSan called everyone in hall after all arrived there and asked the reason.

Sanskar : ( hold Swara 's hand smiling) There is a good news! Swara is pregnant. We are going to become parents.

This make everyone shocked. All looks at him then at Swara who is smiling shyly looking down.

Ragini : What? You are pregnant Swara?

Swara looks at Sanskar who just sign her to continue.

Swara : Yes Ragini! Are you not happy? I thought you would be happy by my pregnancy after all you love me so much. ( mockingly).

Ragini : Yes Yes! I am happy.

But her face and words are not matching. She is numb to react anything while her heart is burning.

Swara : will not hug me for congratulating me?

Ragini give a fake smile come and hug her with numb and tensed face. Sanskar noticed it and also notice everyone's face.

Laksh : congratulations bhai!! ( hugging him) I am happy for both of you.

Sanskar : Thanks Laksh! ( giving a tight smile).

Durga come toward SwaSan hold Sanskar 's shoulders emotionally and hug him. Sanskar smile as he can sense he is actually happy. He break hug then put hand on Swara 's head with affection.

Durga : I am so happy today. Finally this home got its heir.  Finally my SwaSan are together and happy. I am so happy. Now someone is coming to call me dadu. ( happily) Destiny snatched my this happiness from my sons but God completed my wish from my more then son. ( caressing Sanskar 's face) AP give your keys to Swara.

AP : What are you saying ji?

Durga : Did you forgot you got these house keys when you were pregnant with adarash! My mother gave it you as symbol of giving responsibility to you now Swara is pregnant so give these keys to her. I said give.

AP give keys unwillingly.

Swara : No bade papa! Your blessings are enough for us.

Durga : it's your right. Take it.

Swara looks at Sanskar who nod yes to her. She take keys from him.

Ragini , Parineeta fumes in anger seeing keys in Swara 's hands. AP is looking down unable to see this more.

Uttara : congratulations bhai, bhabbi. ( smiling about to hug Swara but stop recalling Sanskar 's words who stopped her to be near her).

Sanskar: You can hug your bhabhi uttu. ( make her smile).

She happily hug Swara. She also hug her back. She break hug and kiss on Swara 's cheeks make her smile. She kiss on her forehead. Sanskar admire their bond.

Sanskar : all love only for your bhabhi what about me? ( raising eyebrows).

Uttara chuckles sheepishly hug him also. He hug her back smiling caress her head affectionately.

Ram come and bless them affectionately.

Ram : May God bless you and your child. ( smiling).

They take his blessing.