Sure enough there she was browsing the women's clothing section. I dropped my head in laughter before yelling to get my girlfriend's attention,

"Lauren!" She whipped her neck around in the direction of my voice with widened eyes. I snickered again and Hunter did as well.

"Get your ass over here bruh, we gotta go!" Hunter said through a little chuckle. Lauren smiled and held her hands up in surrender,

"Okay, okay! I'm coming, jeez."

~~~~~

The group gathered around the enormous marble kitchen island as Dylan and Kingston set up the games in the living rom and Hunter and Aria set up the snacks and drinks. Sitting on a stool, scrolling on my phone, I waited for everyone to get settled and for Lauren to come back down from upstairs.

Feeling hands sneak around my waist from behind and rest at the high end of my thighs, a blush washed across my face.

"Hey baby-" she brought her face around to place a peck on my cheek, making me smile.

"Hi Honeybee." Lauren turned my body a bit so she could stand between my legs as I sat. Her hands went to my hips while I played with the string of her sweatpants. "You ready to play?"

"Oh absolutely," she flashed a boastful smile, prompting me to laugh. "It's been a while since I whooped some ass 'round here!" Her voice rose outside our two person conversation to where the others could hear.

"Oh bitch, I got sum for yo competitive ass. You just wait," Aria said, extending her arm to point at Lauren. Hunter joined in,

"Only person ass getting whooped is yours shawty."

Lauren scoffed, "please. Y'all ain't got shit and you know it."

"'Specially if we teamed up," I chimed in with a smirk and pointed my finger between the two. "You bitches don't stand a chance."

"Yeah yeah, we'll see."

After about ten minutes, everyone was situated and ready to play

After about ten minutes, everyone was situated and ready to play. We'd moved all the furniture very close together for a more intimate feel for the night.

Lauren and I sat, cuddled up on one of the long couches as Dylan and Aria sat in a similar position on the couch across from us, but on the other end. Kingston and Silas were in the two chairs beside us as Kingtson layed sideways in it, letting his legs hang over Silas' lap with the throw blanket over the both of them. And the large, fuzzy throw blanket Lauren brought was sprawled over the both of us. Aria laid in between Dylan's legs with the back of her head resting on his higher abdomen, and a blanket laid over them as well. Hunter was comfortably stretched out on the two ottomans beside Aria and Dylan.

The first game was called "Let's Get Deep: After Dark Expansion." The rules basically were that you choose a card from one of the three stacks that went from 'ice breakers' to 'deep' then 'deeper' and answer whatever it says. Initially, it's a couples game but we made it a friend group thing, so at each turn, the person would pick a card, and everyone in the group would just answer. Aria decided to go first,