𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

As the days go by, new leaf has come. Even though it reached into more of an early season for the cats, they were glad. But after the news of Dust'star dying for good, they all mourned for him. Emerald'gaze and Bridget still look after the apprentices, even on their final days. Bridget sat at the highest of the mountains, seeing the shining star that shows her destination. And with Emerald'gaze sitting right beside her, till the end of their meets. Bridget shed a tear, yet she didn't want to show no cowardness, she wiped her eyes with her paws, pretending as if her eyes were itching.

"So, we reached to the end of our days."  Emerald'gaze said, Bridget nodded. "I stayed for another week since you were all mourning, it would be heartless to leave during that time." She said, Emerald'gaze gave a chuckle. "I really appreciate you for being here." He said, he looked under his paw, he had a gift. "But if you want." He said, holding a vine necklace of gemstones found in the depths of the cave. "You can have this, especially with the emeralds." He said, Bridget leaned over and nudged Emerald'gaze. She had it around her neck, she gave a headbutt on his shoulder. 

"Thanks...again." She spoke.

As she stood up looking back at him, and then at the sun. "I'll see you soon, Emerald'gaze." She gave a last look at him, and then ran off. He sighed as he watches her run off from the distance, it was the last time he ever saw her. Other than that, all he can do is just watch the blue sky. He closed his eyes and teared up. With all of his loved ones disappearing, it just felt shallow in life. He whispered under his breath, hoping of a new beginning. "𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚, 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙤.."

But then, something strange happened. He noticed the sky turning dull, almost as it was slowly fading to gray. The clouds rushed in, as the sun fade into the darkness. He thought to be expected of Comet again and start to panic. with the sky all covered in clouds, and the sun barely seen. It randomly starts to have blue streaks of light across the clouds for a weird reason. With Emerald'gaze, confused of what is going on. He wanted to run, but his gut told him to stay for a reason. And then it began to rain.

The water and crystals of the cave glowed, in which made the cats come out and see what was happening. The apprentices saw Emerald'gaze at the cliff, they got scared for a moment. Same with himself as well. But then, a cat slowly came from the clouds, a blue cat of course. Emerald'gaze eyes shined brightly, this moment was very unexpected for him. The smiling blue cat slowly came down. Staring at Emerald'gaze, the green-eyed cat begins to cry, and laugh. Same with the blue cat as well. Finally reunited with each other on different sides of life.

 I guess he wasn't gone after all.