𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕)

Into the mountains, where the group have finally reunited with the kits. They follow Bridget deep through the mist. 

"Urgh, it's so dark in this forest." Emerald'gaze complained, Bridget kept walking. "Stop being a wuss." She said, jokingly, but Emerald'gaze got offended over the insult. "Oh, really nice of you to say that." He said with sarcasm. "I should get myself killed over some shenanigans involving with falling from mountains and WOLVES." 

Bridget slowly turned around and bash the dirt at Emerald'gaze's eyes. 

"𝙊𝙄!" Emerald'gaze hissed covering his face. "𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙊𝙊𝙇!"

Dust'star was distracted from playing with his kits, he turned to see Emerald'gaze and Bridget arguing about. "You two quit bickering." Dust'star scolded them. They both turned around, nothing but stupid excuses. "She started it first." Emerald'gaze growled, Bridget laughed. "Hollow doesn't except wussies like you, the wilderness is my home and yours too, get over it." She said, Oleander'kit, who is being carried on Emerald'gaze's back asked. "Who is 'Hollow'?" He asked.

Emerald'gaze scoffed and gave a glare at Bridget. "Is that all you talk about? 'Hollow', spirits, MOTHER DAWN!?" He said, Bridget stopped on her tracks and slowly turned around. "I can tell you a story, so it'll drown out your pathetic whining." She turned around and kept walking, they made it to the mountains but still a bit far from the rogue group.

"I want to hear! You always told the greatest stories of your adventure." Oleander'kit sprung up, nearly falling off of Emerald'gaze. His brother glared at Oleander'kit and lift his head to keep him on. "Storytelling, great."

Bridget started off.

"Mother Dawn is a spirit created this world of cats living in different groups for survival, and work together. They were run by sister tribes, or clans whatever you call them. Starting off Garailea, ran by the swift, intelligence, and vigilance from their leader Shattered'Mask. Feroz, the fierce and loyalty from their leader Rattled'Soil. Which was also shared by a small twin tribe of Bright'Petal, the weakest which is named Bikiak. The last two sisters of the tribes are Edertasuna, ran by Limb'Calls of Mystery and Beauty. And lastly Lasaitasuna, ran by Mottled'nose of tranquility...but short for Lasaita."

"Weird names." Emerald'gaze said.

"Well, they spoke an ancient language at the time. I can speak some, but not well. My mother used to teach me some of it." She spoke.

"Continue continue! I wanna hear more about this 'Mother Dawn'!" Oleander'kit jumped, pulling some of Emerald'gaze's fur.

"She also led a council, the council of life. There was a spirit of living, and peace. But very cold-hearted, since they are the embodiment of life, Hollow. Mother Dawn was the spirit of the afterlife, she ruled the heavens before the realm disappeared. The ghosts didn't have anywhere to go so they created whatever you call it, StarClan."

Dust'star overheard what Bridget was saying. Emerald'gaze asked. "Was there Death?"

"There was, and still is. He isn't just a personification of death, he IS Death. A lot of leaders who lost a life met him before. Hear his humming and whistling tune as soon as you see the light. He'll be resting beside your body to take your soul. But they can make it to the afterlife, or he can send them to the underground where they become his prisoner, but that depends."

Dust'star had his eyes wide, he had met the grim figure before. But he wouldn't want to ruin the mood of his sons.

"Depends on what?" Emerald'gaze asked, blinking slowly.

"Live your life well, you'll never know what death will take you to." Bridget said, Emerald'gaze and Oleander'kit noticed and disturbed on how she was grinning telling such a horrid story.