𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑)

At the middle of the night, there would be a leader of AirClan, Bronze'star. He became a leader after being in clan for a while, but a lot of cats disagreed with the decision, the apprentice that he used to be with went missing, and most cats put Bronze'star to blame. But he ended up having the role, it would be better to reject his rogue life and be at the top.

He has his good friend that he has been with. Ferret'hop, she had a brown pelt with dark brown swirls. And a cream-colored face mask, underfur and legs. He still adores her light green eyes that reminded him of the cat. But she had a motherly figure that she truly loved, Mint'breath. Bronze'star felt a little lonely, but he copes by looking at the moon and the stars shining through the midnight blue sky. As he stands watching from the mountains, he heard the cats talking, and the Shadow-walkers who were freaked out by the encountering of a familiar cat, he overheard the name 'Dust'star'.

He walked down to his den and peeked from the hanging vines to give himself a little privacy when it comes to being himself. He seen the cats surrounding the panicked Shadow-walker, Blistered'heart, a calico who were the first to see a mysterious figure. She described the nighttime experience.

"𝙄-𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝘿𝙪𝙨𝙩'𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧, 𝙄 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧! 𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙."

Some cats didn't really believe her.

"𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙡, 𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨."

A lot of cats actually believed her, some start to theorize about it. Bronze'star on the other hand watched, he had some sort of worried look in his face. 𝙄𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚? His mind raced, he tried to not show any emotion. But Ferret'hop seen him acting strange, she turned to the elderly ragdoll, Mint'breath. "There's something wrong with Bronze'star." she said, Mint'breath turned at her. "Go on and check on him, I'll wait."  she said, Ferret,hop then walked to see Bronze'star, he quickly went to his den. 

Ferret'hop peeked in just seeing Bronze'star sitting down. "Are you okay? Comet?" She asked, she still calls him by his rogue name. "I'm fine." He said, he breathed rapidly. Ferret'hop peeked further to see the panicked leader. "Are you sure? I can call a med-cat to calm you down." She said, Bronze'star looked at Ferret'hop, he didn't want her to worry any further. "Come in." He spoke. Ferret'hop seen him laying down, she tilted her head. "Do you need company? Or some alone time?"

"I feel..lost, right now." He said, Ferret'hop walked closer and sat in front of him. "I'm here, no need to worry." She slightly smiled, Bronze'star still felt some dread. "I've been happy for so long; I don't remember the enemies I've made in the past." He said, Ferret'hop blinked. "There isn't any cat after you." She spoke, Bronze'star looked up at her. "I know, I know... but whenever you feel so happy for long periods of time, something bad happens."

Ferret'hop looked around, hearing the rumors of a so-called 'Dust'star'. She sat beside him, comforting him. "There's no one after you, I'll make sure that no one lays a claw on you." She said, Bronze'star looked away, he didn't want   her to protect him. "There's no need for protection, I made mistakes in the past, I can fix them." He looked at the moon, the visions of the past were screaming his name. He stood up to the cliff of the outside at the back of his den. "I won't leave you alone, we can both move on from our rogue past. But if there's anything bothering you, please come and talk."

"It's fine, Ferret'hop. I appreciate your effort, you're a deputy for a reason."  Bronze'star said, Ferret'hop sighed. She was a very overprotective friend. But she had to let him off on his own. She stood up and lower her head. "Alright now, I hope StarClan leads your path to peace." She walked off from the den to meet with Mint'breath. She did still feel worried for him and wanted to help.

Bronze'star on the other hand glared at the mountains, he closed his eyes and take a breath of air, as the mist remained below the mountains. The darkness waits for the coward to come by and face the past.

But his leadership and easy life wouldn't last.