𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏)

As they rush through the shortcut of the cave to get in the territory easier, there were earthquakes happening. Bridget made a leaf bag with sticks and vines, and other things to protect the soul shard. There were cracks, and large ones appearing on the ground. Dust'star stopped looking from the cliff. He saw a gigantic crack in the middle of the forest, he looked to see the colossal eclipse in the sky, it's already starting. "That is-" Emerald'gaze said looking at the large, voided sun. "Huge...how is he doing this?" He asked, Dust'star clearly didn't had time.

"We have to hurry before it gets worse." He said, and walked off, but he yelped stepping away from the other side of the cave collapsing and falling. Everything started to shake violently, the soul shard slipped from Bridget's bag.  "NO-" Bridget reached forward, but Emerald'gaze grabbed her by the tail. Dust'star looked at the collapsing ledges, he saw the dirt falling from above, he saw a large tree. He looked at his son, he had an idea. "𝙒𝘼𝙄𝙏 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝘼 𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙉𝘿!" He said, Emerald'gaze heard his father and nodded.  "𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙃𝙐𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝙐𝙋 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙔𝘼!?" He grunted, holding Bridget as the best he could.

He closed his eyes, the water appeared in on paws, making him fly up using his manipulation of water. Emerald'gaze still kept in hold with Bridget. He felt the rain coming down into his fur. Dust'star flew up to the exact tree that was big enough. He raised his paw, making the clouds twist, and the water to overflow. The tree then slipped from its roots and fell to the cave, sliding. He yelled at his son from the sky. "𝙅𝙐𝙈𝙋 𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙀!" 

Emerald'gaze's ears flicked, hearing his father's orders, Bridget hissed. "𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝘼𝙄𝙇 𝙄𝙎 𝙃𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂!"

He saw the tree and jumped as it reaches downward with the rushing water. He snatched Bridget and they both fell onto the tree. Leaving Dust'star to deal with Comet for the first time in moons. He rushed through the clouds before it gets worse. Bridget saw the glowing yellow light of the soul shard, but it made it hard since the crystal they used to have been long gone. Some of the trees have fallen off due to the debris from the harsh waters. The wind and dirt really made it hard to see. Emerald'gaze heard some yelling. It looked like a cat, a deputy from a clan.

Ferret'hop held onto the rock for her dear life, she had tear marks since she couldn't find Mint'breath anywhere. The wind made her slip out from the rock, she flows near the tree. The tom led out a paw calling for the she-cat. "𝙃𝙀𝙔! 𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀!" He yelled, Ferret'hop hang onto the wood before reaching her paw. He grabbed her onto the fallen tree, saving her from a gruesome fate. Her eyes were all over the place, heart heart beating, and breathing in a fast rate didn't help at all. She couldn't talk or speak, she was crying. She couldn't find Mint'breath anywhere. As the tree crashed down the hills, Bridget seen the yellow light of the shard under the waters.

Until a hint of pink light is seen at the sky. Deer'step, in her ghostly form came to seek in helping her son. She couldn't bear waiting for this ongoing war to be over. She flew through the cracks of earth below. The water then made a huge wave. One of the trees knocked over making a small shelter for the three cats to stay. Mint'breath is seen at a cave, Ferret'hop wanted to go swim through the rushing waters, but a huge wave came by. Mint'breath saw the cave overflowing, her eyes glowed white. Seeking the future of her escaping plans and hoping there's no danger evolved. She wouldn't want Ferret'hop to break her back saving a fragile seer elder.

She looked at the water making her float, the small cave was this close to overflowing and drowning her. She swam downward to where a small little hole is shown, she swiped through the dirt, making the walls crack. A small earthquake made the cave collapse fully, freeing Mint'breath.

While that happened, as the full force of the wrathful waves came by, Emerald'gaze, Ferret'hop, and Bridget held together. The pink aura of the trees held them back from separating each other. They were underwater for a good minute, until the water calmed down, and drained out fast. Emerald'gaze opened his eyes to see a ruined, muddy forest. Ferret'hop leaned onto him, she was all shaken up and speechless. Bridget coughed up the dirt, and sneezed since it got ridiculously cold. She looked at a ragdoll elder on top of a cliff. And a tree making a small bridge to climb up easily.

"M-Mint'breath?" She said, having a light grin looking at her mother figure, she had scratches but fortunate to be alive. "COME OVER! AND BRING THOSE CATS AS WELL!"  She yelled, Ferret'hop looked at Emerald'gaze and Bridget. "Come with us to safety, if you like." She spoke, Emerald'gaze had ringing in his ears, he felt dizzy. "Oh- erm. We're looking for something else, I just wanted to go on and save you since-"

The ground started to crack. Bridget looked around seeing the soul shard. "EY! THERE IT IS!" She waved her paws happily, but a huge crack on the ground nearly made her fall off. Ferret'hop and Emerald'gaze grabbed each of her paw. Bridget saw the voided center of earth, she looked to see the sun and moon aligned together. Emerald'gaze snatched her up by full force before the three cats jumped onto the tree. Bridget had the soul shard around his jaw, but it had a burning effect in which made it painful, but she didn't make a peep. Mint'breath successfully pulled the cats up to the cliff, as she watched the forest turned into ruins.

"What has happened to the forest..." she questioned, staring downward. Emerald'gaze looked at the eclipse, same with Bridget. "It's happening, Comet is coming back in full force." Ferret'hop wiped her eyes, she had an expression showing distress, and horrified. "Comet...? COMET!?" Her eyes wide. "I- I met him! I was the deputy of AirClan, he goes by Bronze'star-" she explained, a huge bang is felt on the ground, there was no time in any pitiful backstories.

"Take my warning and run off." Emerald'gaze said. Ferret'hop and Mint'breath looked at each other. They had no choice but to run off, leaving the two cats.

Emerald'gaze and Bridget ran off to the territory, Bridget had the soul shard tightly kept on her jaw, making sure she wouldn't go through trouble losing it again.

As the clouds rushed in, it was already an ice land in the forest. Comet and Flame'star fought, but the spirits were losing, especially due to an adopted heir of IceClan. As Flame'star weakened, he realized where his cowardness has come to. And running away from his problems made it to a worser result. He laid on the icy cold ground of FireClan territory, where Comet stood watching him suffer. He was pale, with icy blue eyes, standing victoriously.

But it wasn't long until a blue aura came from the dark clouds.