𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏)

(𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚)

He opened his eyes seeing the ruined moon cave, the crystals were still glowing except the water crystal, in which had a pale blue color. He sees a cat standing in front of him. He looked to see her staring at him. The she-cat had an appearance of a gray Manx cat. The cat shrieked seeing the tall, lanky tom. "HEY HEY HEY! SHH!" He said, trying to comfort the gray cat, but she still screamed. "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU LUNATIC!" The cat hissed. "SHH! Why are you so LOUD!" Dust'star said, but the cat just keeps screaming, until it turned to some sort of laughter. "BAHAHA!" The cat chuckled seeing Dust'star's face. "LOOK HOW SCARED YOU GOT!" They said, Dust'star frowned glaring at the cat.

"Not funny." Dust'star said, as he then walks away from her. The cat blinked and asked him. "Aw why leave so soon?" she whined, Dust'star groaned as he kept walking away. "I'm not dealing with this stuff." He mumbled; the cat randomly starts to follow him. "Wow, you're just going to leave me here, alright." She said, rolling her eyes, Dust'star start to get annoyed of the cat already. "I just got here, now leave me alone." He said, the cat just kept on walking behind him. "Mm, no." She said, Dust'star groaned even louder, and turned around at the she-cat. "Please, go away... random cat. I'm not in the mood of this."

"No, and by the way my name is BRIDGET, not some random cat just like you." She growled under her breath, Dust'star blinked as he slightly back up. "Feisty cat." He said, Bridget stared at him in the eyes, there was an awkward silence for a moment. "I'm just going to leave now." He backed away and then got out of the cave, Bridget just decided to follow him in curiosity. The territory still looked the same the last time, Bridget appeared behind him and asked. "Where are you going?" She said, Dust'star stared at the she-cat again. He sighed and walked off; Bridget starts to copy what Dust'star is doing. 

"Sighing, I get it. Everyone is annoying right?" She joked. 

"Well, you keep asking me about my business, don't you think that's annoying?" Dust'star asked, he tried to walk fast than her so he can sprint off, but Bridget wouldn't leave. "You just appeared out of nowhere so." She replied. "Actually, good point." Dust'star said. "But you know you're dealing with an undead leader, right?" He grinned slightly; Bridget's eyes widened and gasped in a dramatic way. She seemed sarcastic about it. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE THE FAMOUS CAT WHO DID SOMETHING! I don't care." 

"My name is Dust'star, thank you." He said, Bridget yawned, still not surprised. "There are millions of cats with the same name, and I can only get interested if they used to be called 'Mono'." She spoke, Dust'star stopped and slowly turned around. "My name was Mono; how did you know about my rogue name?"  Dust'star asked, Bridget grinned slightly, she snickered. "How would I know? I'm friends with Oleander'kit, your son. And with a few rogues like Seven and Nome." She explained. "And Emerald'gaze has been talking a lot about you, and your mate ... she couldn't handle you disappearing for so long, so she found a dead end to her life, and went with StarClan." 

"Oh." Dust'star slowly lowered his head. "Are the kits, okay? I wished I should've never gone to save Comet." He said, Bridget looked at the ruined cave. They both continue on walking downhill to where the wolf river located. "What happened between you and them?" She asked, Dust'star looked at her and then started explaining. "Me and my apprentice wanted to go and train at the moon cave, but then it started to collapse. I saw that my old friend that I had cut ties long ago was there. However, I did feel bad about leaving him, so I decided to save him. And then he just leaves me to die, and here I am."

Bridget starts to doze off, thinking about something. "That story sounds familiar to the story my mother told me, it's about a spirit named Little'leaf, pretty interesting y'know?"

As the sound of rushing water is heard from the distance, they have made it to the wolf river. Dust'star looked at his left paw, wondering if his water manipulation still worked. He put his paw on the water, the area started to glow, Bridget stared at the water glowing. "What are you even doing?" She asked. "Just testing something, hold on." Dust'star said, he put his right paw on the water, until Bridget heard some cats above the hill behind them. She turned around to see a group of Shadow-walkers that came from AirClan. 

"Uh." She stared at Dust'star and back at the hill repeatedly, she starts to panic.  "Mono I think there's some cats watching us." Bridget said, Dust'star didn't hear her since he is stuck onto his mind, Bridget looked to see his eyes glowing. "Mono?" She said, she nudged him, but he is distracted. 

𝙐𝙝 𝙤𝙝.. Bridget thought to herself, she heard one of the Shadow-walkers yells.

"𝙃𝙀𝙔!"

Bridget saw multiple cats running towards them, she then shoved Dust'star onto the water that hard, he snapped to reality seeing Bridget jumped in the raging waters with him.

"𝙒𝙃-"

They both floated away leaving the Shadow-walkers confused.