𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑)

(The background characters will get justice now WOOO-)

At the territory, many wonder what was up with Lake'star. The two remaining leaders, Feather's star and Wolf's star, agreed to meet each other. They sat at Wolf'star's den, where the worried Feather'star would talk about her concerns. Those two leaders, Lake's star and Bronze'star, are acting strange.

"I know this may seem weird when Lake'star forced us to make patrols all for some kits and a cat." Feather'star rolled her eyes, Wolf'star looked at his clan. "He's known to have some bossy persona, by law of the spirits we should help our clans, the territory has just grown back to great peace after the battle." Said the gray cat, Feather'star still had worries and panic around her mind. "He's been acting crazy all of a sudden, I don't want his dirty paws to make us get included in something he's responsible for." She spoke in a stern voice. Wolf'star's expression changed with concern.

"The spirits will be disappointed with us." He spat, Feather'star still disagreed. "I'm not going to let some bimbo who doesn't know how to lead a clan, all Lake'star could care about is one thing, power." Wolf'star looked at the sun. He clearly didn't want to start any wars with an ally. "Do you want the whole territory to be in waste again?" He asked, lashing his tail. "If we don't get that crazed leader from the territory, it'll go into ruins." She said, Wolf'star sighed.

"I'm not getting my clan into danger." He said, he turned his head at Feather'star. The cat growled at him; she seemed that Wolf'star didn't want to hear all of her warning calls. "Then you must be a coward then, if you loved your clan, you would have concerns with Lake'star, Bronze'star as well." She said, lashing her tail, and her eyes went slit. She is angered from the leader's ignorance. "We are not getting into violence. Why do you worry about these two cats anyway?" Wolf'star asked. "You're making a fool out of yourself."

"A FOOL!?" Feather'star snapped, her eyes were red as the flames. "YOU IGNORANT CAT! I SHOULD'VE WONDER HOW YOU BECAME LEADER!" She roared, Wolf'star didn't seem scared or mad, really. "Violence is not the answer to everything. If you want to take such a foolish risk like that, you'll be meeting death in a flash." He said, but Feather'star still wouldn't calm down. "THOSE LEADERS WILL BE BLINDED IN TYRANNY! THIS WHOLE TERRITORY WILL BE RUINED BY YOUR SELFISHNESS!" She stood up at Wolf'star's face where she bared her teeth.

"Go on and do it. Everyone will lose anyway. There's no winning cat in this situation." He gave a cold glare at the angered leader; he wasn't imitated by her. Feather'star stomped from his den, yelling. "ENJOY YOUR PEACE YOU COWARDLY SELFISH BRUTE!" She spat and walked from the den to her warriors who walked with her back to camp. EarthClan warriors gave a look at Feather'star before her departure from the camp. Her warriors were curious about what went down in the den, but they didn't ask.

Meanwhile, the first set of patrols have been brought to the now broken bridge. The cats that died there spread sorrow among the territory. As they looked at the deep abyss, they shivered. Lake'star ordered them to find shortcuts to get what he wanted. A gray warrior with white rash like markings resembling flames that go by the name of Ripple'frost is agreed to be the first leader of patrols before the second batch comes by However, Ripple'frost has great leadership skills. He's been liked by some of his clanmates from AirClan. He's experienced being a senior warrior. He tries tonfind a way to get through the gorge.

It was windy and cloudy near the area. The first group of patrols was exhausted from getting through steep hills, but Ripple'frost wasn't giving up yet. He saw a tree that was nearly falling, a tall and large one. It was tilting near the gorge, where it was long to pass by. He saw an opening at the bottom of the other side. He turned around at one of his cats. "Any of you know how to get across this gorge?" He said, none of the cats replied.

"This is going to fail, I just know it," a rusty brown large she-cat muttered with another cat beside her. Ripple'frost stared in defeat. He didn't have anything to do. Despite being an experienced warrior, he never dealt something completely impossible. Until he noticed some raindrop touching his fur, it started to rain hard. The cats started panicking fast, Ripple'frost made an effort to calm the group down. The mud was getting in everyone's paws.

The roots of the broken tree would drown by the mud, and the wind made the tree slip down to a little opening of the gorge. The cats backed away, seeing some parts of the ground collapsing. They wanted to run off, but Ripple'frost yelled at them. "GO! GO! RUN ACROSS THE TREE TO SAFETY!" He demanded. The cats had no choice but ran across the broken tree. But they had to slow down. Some of the cats slipped and fell to their deaths.

As the last cats passed by the broken tree, Ripple'frost made a run for it before nearly slipping and holding onto one of the branches from the tree. The cats went on to grab him to safety. They all ran to the small little cave. One of the cats saw the last one hanging on the branch for dear life. "THERE'S A CAT HANGING THERE!" They said, but it was too late.

Ripple'frost saw the cat disappearing to the abyss below. No grieving was shown to the patrol. They can not waste much time anyway. So they took a break for the night until the storm passed by.