𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕)

They walked for a long time, Oleander'kit wasn't sure where he was going.

"Well, this is a waste of my time." Sun'Wing said, he sat down rethinking his choices. Oleander'kit looked at him, he still had a bright, determined look on his face. "You're going to quit already? We just escaped!" He said, Seven looked at his leaf bag, there were worms on the dead rabbits. "We should've stayed." He said, his eyes had boogers and mucus all over from being low on sleep. Oleander'kit stood on the rock, he looked over to see the gray clouds, but wasn't aware of the patrols being near the area. Sun'Wing rolled his eyes, bored and tired. "I'm leaving." He stood up, turning around to walk off. "Oh good, walk off and give up on saving the territory." The kit commented, Sun'Wing taunted him.

"Yeah right, I quit WaterClan long ago, there's no hope. And you're a kit, you haven't even trained." He laughed, Oleander'kit growled at him, he didn't like getting treat as a weakling, afraid to face the truth. "You always wanted to...I don't know, become a leader and overthrow the crazy cat, right?" Oleander'kit asked, Sun'Wing slowly turned around. "...How did you know?" He said, Oleander'kit snickered. "It's pretty disappointing to leave what chance you had in front of you, just saying." He laughed, Sun'Wing got annoyed from the kit. "Look, that leader is INSANE, I mean, he's going to try and use you to make himself stronger. He doesn't even take care of his clan right."

"I can help you get your goal if you can do ONE thing." Oleander'kit had a wide, manipulative like grin. Sun'Wing frowned staring at him. "Fine, FINE I'll stay with your missions, I guess." He said, Oleander'kit jumped around, cheering. "YES! YES! YEEEEEEESSS!" He said, he though his manipulations worked. Until Seven heard something, he looked to see the patrol cats lingering in the forest. "CATS!" He screamed. "CATS IN THE FOREST!" Oleander'kit looked at him. "What?" He got confused, Sun'Wing noticed a cat jumping over the rock, he stood up and snatch them from the air and slammed them to the ground. "OH-" Oleander'kit said, looking at the cat.

"THERE THEY GO!" One cat called, the three quickly ran off as it started to rain. The clouds got horrifyingly dark fast. The storms rumbled through the clouds; the lightning knocked out a tree.   Oleander'kit saw a river below a cliff, the tree slid down. Last minute, Oleander'kit yelled. "JUMP!" The cats then jumped onto the tree as it landed on the rushing waters. A few cats jumped in as well, determined to get them. Sun'Wing kicked one of the cats off, making them drown. One cat ran at him and fought. But he smacked them in the face, which made a huge scratch. Sun'Wing looked at the blood on his claws before kicking the cat off. "GREEDY MOUSE BRAINS!" He yelled, Seven splashed water at one of them, making them drift away.

There was a bunch of rocks in their way, and really big ones. One scraped some wood off of the tree, Oleander'kit stayed at the front, he saw a huge rock, in which ended up tearing the tree apart. Sun'Wing grabbed Seven's paw as he's hanging from the tree since the other half is gone. 

"𝙃𝙐𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝙐𝙋!" Sun'wing yelled at him, Seven grunted trying to drag him over. "𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝙎𝙊 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙑𝙔!" he groaned.

Fortunately, Sun'Wing didn't fall, and he was able to get on the tree. He, seven, and Oleander'kit gathered themselves. Seven saw some rocks they could climb over. "OVER HERE!" He said, he then jumped over the first rock, Sun'Wing and Oleander'kit jumped over to the rock, the tree just floated away. The three managed to get through the rocks and landed onto the mud. Oleander'kit knew this was a bad idea, but never knew nature would be actually rough, due to his ignorance. He looked up to see another tree falling, Sun'wing snatched him from the ground. He and Seven ran through the forest while Oleander'kit is in his back. 

The wind got so brutal he flew off from his back and fell to the muddy ground. He got unconscious from the fall and just laid there.  As he slowly closes his eyes, he seen a gray cat coming down from the spinning clouds. She saw the kit laying there, and the footsteps of the cats he was with. Breeze'star gave a sigh of relief seeing the kit still breathing, she looked at the clouds. She held her paw making the winds go back to normal, she wasn't following the plan the FireClan spirit wanted. 

"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥.." She groaned; she raised her paw healing all of the cuts Oleander'kit had. A green, ghostly cat appeared behind her, the EarthClan spirit, Leaf'star. He looked at the kit and shook his head. "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦.." He said, Breeze'star held the kit close to her and looked at Leaf'star. "𝘖𝘩, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘊𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘧'𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳.." She led a deep growl and turned her head. 

"𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤'𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺?"

Breeze'star stood looking at the ground, she perked her ears up hearing what the cat had said. She slowly turned her head sideways. "𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘵, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘯." She spoke. "𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦-𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘻𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘵.  𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰."

"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴." Leaf'star stepped forward. 

Breeze'star glared at him, and the kit. She sighed, having her ears pinned down, tired. "𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵." She said, the cat nodded. "𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭."

She then flew off to find the cats panicking in the small underground den, she flew from the sky to drop the kit off at the entrance.

 Seven heard the wind moving and saw his friend laying there with no scratches, he brought him in to where they can all rest from a rough adventure.