Chapter 1

Name: Brianna Marie Brown

Age: 9

Daughter of: Austin Brown. Adopted at birth

Hello there. My name is Brianna Marie Brown. This is the story of how I found out I was adopted and who my parents were.

So, it all started when my parents sat down with me and told me the truth. Well, not the whole truth. I was 8 when they told me I was adopted but said nothing more. It wasn't until a year later that I found out the rest of the truth, and not in the way I expected.

We were at our church, watching a basketball game. I had to go out to the foyer because it got too loud for me.

As I was walking down the hallway, I bumped into someone and fell over. It was partly my fault for looking down at my phone instead of where I was going.

??: Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. Here, let me help you up, sweetie.

B: Thank you. It wasn't your fault really. I wasn't looking where I was going.

I looked up, and that's when I practically squealed my head off (and probably his ears, too). I was standing in front of one of my favorite vocalists... Austin Brown of Home Free. I could not believe my eyes.

A: Woah there sunshine. Settle down. I'm guessing you're a big fan.

B: Yes! I love your music so darn much!

A: Well then, you'll be happy to hear that we will be putting on a show in a little while.

We walked and talked for a couple of minutes, and then out of the blue, he asked me my name.

A: Not to be creepy or anything, but you look a little familiar. What's your name?

B: Brianna Brown.

A: OMG!! It can't be! Can you go find your mom and bring her over here, please? I just want to verify something.

Confused, I went back into the gym to find my mother and brought her back to Austin. They talked for a couple of minutes like they knew each other, which apparently they did. Eventually, their attention was back on me and they explained everything...

(Hello, lovely readers. As you can tell, I have started a new story. This is a story I have been writing about for a while, but haven't had a chance to publish here yet. Please vote and comment. I have a few scenario ideas already, but suggestions are still greatly welcomed. Happy Easter.)