🤍 Final Chapter

"Hurry! Tell Wei and Kiri to bring more cloths and water!" Ronal shouted at Tsireya, who nodded in response and left the Marui quickly.

"Breathe, Lia... steady breaths," Neytiri advised her daughter.

Exhausted and sweating profusely, Lia was experiencing terrible pain in her belly and lower body.

Every time she screamed, Aonung's eyes widened with terror and concern as he sat against the sturdy fabric wall of their Marui while she was situated between his legs.

The more she screamed, the harder she squeezed his hand. Despite the pain, he knew not to complain since it was nothing compared to hers.

Her labor was in progress.

Her legs were wide open as Neytiri kneeled in front of her, assisting the birth of her grandchildren.

"I-Is the baby out yet?" Aonung asked, looking at Neytiri.

"Almost there! I see the head," She nodded, holding onto Lia's legs. "Just a couple more pushes!"

"Okay, okay," He swallowed nervously as he peered down at her. "Come on, baby! You got this!"

He winced as she squeezed his hand and let out a bloodcurdling cry. Following her mother's instructions, she heaved in and out.

"You did it, Lia!" Neytiri cheered, her eyes gleaming with love. "Oh, he's so adorable!"

Aonung's eyes grew wide with amazement as he heard his firstborn's cry. Taking the little boy into her arms, Neytiri handed him to Ronal immediately.

"Alright, one more to go! Keep pushing!" She exclaimed, looking back at Lia.

She barely had time to rest before she pushed another one out. Meanwhile, the three girls returned just in time with the extra cloths and water.

Hearing Lia's screams, Kiri nearly dropped the bowl of water she was holding. As soon as she placed the water on the ground, she ran away in horror.

Tsireya and Siwei lingered behind to peek at the baby boy in Ronal's arms as she cleaned him off.

Their ears were filled with the sound of the second baby's cry as Lia gave birth to her second child.

"Oh, she's beautiful," Neytiri cooed, picking up the little girl in her arms.

Exhausted, Lia huffed as she let her body drop on Aonung.

"You did great, baby," He murmured, kissing her head.

She closed her eyes momentarily and opened them again when she felt something on her chest.

Their eyes brimming with tears of joy, Neytiri and Ronal hovered above Lia as they placed the twins on each side of her chest.

Aonung stroked his little boy's head, his eyes softened as he gazed at his son and daughter. They were the perfect combination between him and Lia.

While his son gained Lia's five-fingered hands, his daughter took after him.

"Oh..." Lia breathed, a tear rolling down her cheek as she held her babies.

"What are their names?" Neytiri whispered.

As Aonung smiled at her, Lia looked up to meet his eyes.

In a soft, loving gesture, she kissed the top of her babies' heads.

"Koniah and Raniah."

.

.