19

Tae moaned, rocking his hips down to get more of Jimin inside him making the demon giggle a bit. He reached down and smacked Tae's inner thigh making the human yelp. "Don't be greedy. You'll take what I give you."

The human sighed, his tight ring relaxing even further causing Jimin's finger to slip in to the second knuckle. The human was practically purring with contentment so Jimin started to move, slowly. He wanted to make sure that he didn't overwhelm him. But Tae was opening up like he was made for it, and in a way he was. He was the soulmate to a man and a woman. The fates really gave Jimin more than he could ever dream of. He never thought he could fall in love with a woman or want her, sexually. But the instant he saw Addy he knew that wouldn't be an issue. 

Feeling her tight wet heat around his cock earlier was something he'd have issues describing if he tried. It was amazing, so soft and warm, that if felt like a hug. No that wasn't it, it was better than a hug.

"Why did you stop," Tae whined as he rocked his hips a bit, "I need more."

Jimin snapped out of his head, he'd gotten so lost in there that he had stopped moving. "Sorry baby," he mumbled before going back to stretching his soulmate out for the cock that was going inside him shortly.

When Jimin first brushed against Tae's prostate the human yelped before moaning out "there, there!"

The demon chuckled before he circled the little bundle of nerves making Tae's entire body shake. He pulled back making Tae whine about how mean he was and how that was the greatest feeling ever and why would he stop.

The demon kissed his soulmates knee before leaning up and kissing his other soulmates shoulder. "He doesn't understand, the greedy thing."

"He was going to cum again without making me cum wasn't he?"

Jimin nodded his head with a massive grin on his face. "He was, that's why I stopped. But don't worry, even if he cums, I'll keep fucking his prostate until he swells back up inside you. I'll fuck him so hard that it'll feel great for you." Then he squeezed Tae's knee to ask if he was ready. Once the human nodded enthusiastically Jimin slowly slid his way inside.

This felt just as great as Addy, only different. It was tighter and less wet, but still just as amazing. He found Tae's prostate quickly, making the younger's body tense with pleasure.

"I'm close," he gritted out making Jimin smirk and Addy giggle.

"It's okay Tae Tae, you can cum. I quite enjoy the feeling of you filling me up with your cum, it's so warm and strong. Hitting me so deep inside, it's a feeling I can't explain exactly. But I want you both to fill me up as many times as you can before the sun rises."

They both groaned, Jimin's hands on her waist gripping harder, while Tae's on her hips did the same. "Cum for me baby," Jimin gritted out as his hips were slapping against Tae's ass and cum he did. His back arched as he filled his soulmate up. Jimin leaned forward, his hips never stopping their motion and assault on Tae's prostate. He did exactly as promised, he fucked Tae so good that he got hard and came again. Addy was laying on Tae's chest, the human refused to let her get off, not wanting his cum to leak out.

"That was fucking amazing."

Jimin giggled a bit, "let's rest for a bit and then we'll switch."

Addy groaned, "I want that, I do."

"I feel like there's a but in there somewhere," Tae mused.

"I can't keep bouncing, I'm exhausted," she whined.

Jimin leaned forward, swiping the hair on her face out of the way. "You can lay down on me baby, if Tae fucks me hard enough it'll move you, too, and it'll feel good."

"Really?" She grinned, like that was the greatest news she'd ever heard. "That sounds amazing." Then she sat up and smirked, "can I prep you for him then? I wanna try."

Tae started to whine because he wanted to and Jimin turned a bright red and said if she wanted to, then of course.

Tae snuggled into the chest he was sleeping on, his half-asleep brain registered that it wasn't Addy. Which confused him for a second since they went to sleep with her in the middle. But he wasn't going to let go of this advantage. Now that he could touch Jimin, he was going to do it as much as possible. Months of kissing until their lips were numb had lit a fire in him that burned until last night.

His hand ran down Jimin's toned stomach until his long fingers could wrap around Jimin's very hard cock. He felt the demon sigh a bit and snuggle into him more, but he was still asleep and this was perfect. He fisted the cock and slowly moved his hand up and down, once it started to leak pre-cum he moved faster, the glide easier now.

Jimin groaned, his hold on Tae tightening a bit as his free hand reached out to his right. He patted the cold bed beside him. "Where's Addy?" He groaned as he arched his back when Tae twisted right at the head.

Tae hummed as he kissed his way down Jimin's body, "probably went to the bathroom or is making food. We did work her over for hours last night, it was fairly messy and I know I worked up an appetite." Then he wrapped his lips around Jimin's cock and took it all the way down. He gagged a bit, breathing through it because he wanted to do this, wanted to make his soulmate feel good.

It didn't matter that tears were springing up in his eyes, he was going to give the best blowjob of his life. It didn't matter that it was the only one he's ever given. He hummed a bit when Jimin fisted his hair, making the elder moan out how great it felt. Tae was preening under the praise and it urged him on.

"Tae," Jimin grunted as he tried to pull Tae off his cock, "I'm about to cum, love."

He intended for Tae to pull back but that human only started moving faster and his grip on Jimin's hips got harder. "Are you sure?" He gasped out as Tae kept taking him deep into his throat, and pulling at his hips for Jimin to fuck his mouth until release. The human hummed again and then let his mouth go slack for Jimin to use. "Fuck," he got out before he started to move his hips.

By the time he relaxed into the bed and realized what planet he was on, Tae was hovering above him. "I didn't hurt you?"

Tae shook his head no and leaned down for a kiss. "I loved that. I want to do that every single morning."

Jimin giggled a bit as he tried to fix the birds nest that was Tae's hair, he always had the most epic of bedheads. "Well I certainly won't stop you, and maybe I can do the same to Addy while you do it to me and then we can both descend onto you," he chuckled.

With one last quick kiss Tae sat up. "Sounds like a plan. Now let's go find our little soulmate, I can't function without a good morning kiss."

The demon rolled his eyes a bit at his soulmates antics, he'd literally kissed him every single morning since that very first time they started kissing. "Okay love, that sounds good. Let's go find our girl."