24

"It's a girl," Jin cheered as he handed the baby over to his assistant. "Now Addy I need you to keep pushing, we have to get baby #2 out okay?" He looked up at Addy who was groaning as she passed out in exhaustion. But that was the least of his worries, she started bleeding, heavily. And it was just like with his wife, he was afraid he was going to lose her too. "No, no, no, not again," he cried out.

He had about 30 seconds to decide what he was going to do, the chances of her living were slim. But if he didn't get the baby out of her, they'd both die. So he performed the surgery that he's only done one other time, praying that this time, the mother would make it.

Jin walked into Joon's house with two wrapped bundles, "why are the babies with you?"

He looked at his best friend, the man that saved him after his wife died and tears started to fall, "she won't wake up. She's still breathing, but it's shallow. There is nothing more I can do."

Joon nodded his head as he stood up to walk over to his best friend that looked like he was about to collapse at any moment. "Here, let me take them. Go cuddle with Kookie in my bed and get some rest."

"Are you sure?"

The younger man chuckled a bit, "if I can survive newborn Kook, and baby Kook and now toddler Kook, these two will be a piece of cake, I promise. Go, you look like death my friend."

"I want to yell at you and tell you that I'm the most hands."

"The most handsome man I've ever seen, yes yes I know, you'll tell me daily. Now go rest," he had to interrupt him otherwise Jin would never stop praising himself. He looked down at the two little girls in his arms, "hello Jisoo and Taesoo, not sure which one of you is which but those were the names your mother picked out if you were girls."

"You are really cute," Tae giggled as he ran his hand down Jimin's abs, gripping the waistband of his pants as he pulled the smaller man towards him.

"Tae," he sighed, he'd been fighting Tae off practically all evening. It wasn't that he didn't want him, he wanted him so fucking badly. He just needed to get to Addy. He felt like something was wrong, seriously wrong and he couldn't stop that nagging feeling in the back of his brain.

"Don't Tae me, you've been Taeing me for hours now. I'm horny and you are my soulmate," he was pouting, Jimin didn't need to look at him to know. "Please, it's been so long, I miss you."

The demon whipped around, "I miss you too Baby, it's just we have to go somewhere tonight and it's really important."

He heard some shuffling behind him and he knew that Tae was throwing a tantrum on the floor. "Jjjjjiiiiimmmmmiiiiinnnnnn," he whined louder.

So Jimin whipped around and stalked towards the human that was fake crying like the world was ending, he snapped his fingers and pointed to their bedroom, "get naked and on all fours, you will wait for me and do not touch yourself." He was knelt down and hovering above Tae as the younger was laid back on the ground, "do you understand Baby?" Tae nodded his head quickly, his eyes wide open. "Such a good boy, now go do as I said."

Tae was so quick to scramble up and take off running towards their bedroom. Jimin was going to let him stew for a bit, he needed to finish up packing. They'd need provisions for their long journey, if worst comes to worst he was going to go back to the village that witch came from. Something told him that his nosey soulmate would have gone there.  

He finished packing the cart that he'd made Addy last year. Now it was time to punish his Baby for not listening. When he stalked into their bedroom, there Tae was on all fours and practically vibrating with need. His cock was hanging between his legs, red and leaking as Tae humped the air and whined. "How is my needy Baby?"

"Need you," he whined as he pumped his hips faster.

Jimin just watched him, watched as he humped nothing, as he relived no pressure and gained no relief from his ministrations. His arms were crossed over his chest as he smirked, Tae was beyond desperate at this point and it gave Jimin a sense of power over the younger. A power he wasn't sure he deserved if he was being honest. "If I do this, you will come with me, no arguments?"

"Yes, yes, just please touch me," he cried out as his hips shuttered a bit.

So that's what Jimin did, he ran his smaller hands up Tae's body. He started at his ankles and ran them up his slim legs until they rested on the perky ass in front of him. Then he ran them up Tae's sides and down his arms. He did the same only backwards, he was touching every single inch of the younger except where Tae wanted him to touch. He avoided the leaking cock and the tight rim that was just begging to be touched.

He blew on that pink muscle just to see it clench in front of him, his tongue darted out as he licked it quickly making Tae pull away only to push back closer wanting more. Jimin reached out and held onto his hips tightly, "if you can cum like this, with only my tongue, then you may cum. Otherwise you will get nothing else, do you hear me?"

"Yes, I can just don't stop," Tae cried out as he rocked his hips back trying to get to that feeling again.

Since he was being such a good boy he gave him what he desired, he licked and sucked on Tae's rim, he dragged his teeth across it and pointed his tongue before fucking him with it. And Tae rewarded Jimin with the prettiest noises he'd ever heard from the younger. Tae's entire body was shaking with his need to cum, but he stayed on all fours to keep the pleasure going. "Are you going to cum for me, like a good boy Taehyung?"

Tae's body seized up as cum shot out of his cock, his rim squeezing around Jimin's tongue as he sobbed out his pleasure. Once he was done, Jimin pulled back and Tae fell forward onto the bed, his body shaking a bit from the aftershocks of the orgasm. "Holy shit," was all he got out coherently. 

Jimin brushed his hair back from where it fell into his eyes, "get a bit of rest while I finish packing, we leave in a few hours." Before he even got all the words out he heard the soft little snores coming from Tae's mouth. So as Jimin chuckled a bit as he cleaned his soulmate up so he wasn't laying in his own cum. Once that was done he finished packing everything that they might need. They could always come back, this cave has been his home for so long he wasn't even sure how the outside world was.

But he's excited to see it, and to see it with Tae and hopefully Addy soon as well. He wanted to travel and see everything he could, with his two soulmates by his side. Nothing sounded better, but how he was going to do that he had no idea. Tae didn't even remember Addy and something tells me that it was done on purpose. But by who? Who would want them to forget her, he couldn't think of anyone but Addy herself. But why go through all that trouble to make them forget?

She could have easily just lived her life out, unless he knows that Jimin is free now and this was a last ditch effort to be rid of them. Then he asked himself the hard question, what if she doesn't want us, what if her love isn't enough for them to be together?