16

Tae rolled onto his back as he gasped for breath, kissing Jimin was everything. He just wished that he could kiss Addy too, but she wasn't ready and he'd never push her. "Fuck why did I say that we had to wait?" He grumbled as he threw his arm over his eyes.

"We are waiting on Addy, for now it's only kissing because doing more wouldn't be fair to her."

The human lifted his head to glare at the demon, "why are you such a good guy? Like you are a demon shouldn't you be trying to corrupt me or something?"

"Wrong kind of demon," Jimin chuckled as he pulled the human towards him. "We can wait, she can't avoid us forever."

"It's been nearly six months since she promised to give you a year and she's not even trying. Something is up and I'm not sure what."

Jimin was thinking the same, she kept insisting that she go get the deliveries, alone. They tried to talk her out of it saying that it was too heavy to carry all by herself. Then she raised an eyebrow and put her hands on her hips, "well I guess it's a good thing that I have a handy soulmate that can build me a cart now isn't it?"

It's not like he could argue with her, he was more than capable of building her a cart. So he sighed and went and made her one, ever since she'd been going alone. Stating that she just wanted to see the sun. Tae tried to tell her they could all go to the cliff but she refused, she didn't even want to sleep out there when summer hit, stating she preferred to sleep by the waterfall. It was cool there, so they stopped arguing, but something wasn't right.

"I love you," Jimin whispered softly against Tae's wild hair.

"And I love you, so so much. I'm so happy that Addy was picked and I came here instead. I have my two soulmates with me and I finally get to be myself without worry."

The demon squeezed him a little tighter, "I'm happy too. I just wish that Addy was happy, I don't think she wants me as much as I want her."

"Give her time, I've known her since she was little and she's like that with me still."

"We don't have a lot of time Tae, what if she chooses to leave when the year is up? I'll lose both of you and that's worse than being stuck in this cave for a thousand years."

Tae cuddled into him harder, squeezing him as tightly as he could. He had no answers, he just knew that he loved the both of them with his entire being.

The plan was set, when her year was up she was going to get up before the both of them and leave. She already knew what she was going to write in the letter, she rehearsed it over and over in her head to make it perfect. It would hurt them at first, but they'd realize just how much better it would be without her.

She'd walked in on them and heard them enough times to know that they were kissing everywhere around the cave but wouldn't do more until she was involved. So she showed them almost no affection, it was the only way. If she gave them an inch, Tae would go from 0 to 100 in a microsecond. So other than forehead and cheek kisses, their lips never touched her. The only touches she allowed were hugs and accidental brushes of their hands on her.

It was easy to tell that they were noticing, but it was also just as easy to ignore it. It hurt, they were her soulmates and she did love them in her own way. She loved them so much that she was willing to leave to let them be happy.

"Addy, here I need you to drink this or else your fever is never going to get better."

She groaned as she buried herself deeper into the blankets, "just leave me here to die Jimin, living is not worth it if I must feel this pain."

"Not happening, even if you were on the brink of death I'd bring you back."

Addy groaned louder and wiggled as much as she could from her blanket burrito as she threw a mini fit.

"Is she still refusing her medicine?"

Jimin looked at the human who was standing at the door smirking, "yes, she's like a child. It tastes gross, I don't need it. Go away." Jimin pulled back and set the cup on the side table, "who knew that a grown adult would be this difficult."

"In my defense everything I said was true. And dying would be better than having to taste that again."

Tae snorted, "it's not even that bad. He gave it to me last month when I got sick. I mean I wouldn't just drink it to drink it, but it wasn't as bad as you are making it out to be."

"It is that bad. I'm not kidding, death is preferable to that toxic shit he keeps trying to get me to drink."

The two men looked at each other, "if you take the meds Jimin will make you a teddy bear."

She jolted a bit before she pulled the blanket down and looked at both of them with big eyes, "really?"

Tae nodded his head and looked at Jimin, "of course he will. He wants you to get better so if that means he'll have to make you something as simple as a teddy bear he'll gladly do it."

"Of course Addy, I'll make you as many teddy bears as you want."

"I want a black one and a yellow one," she whispered before covering up with the blanket.

Jimin chuckled a bit, "of course my love. Take this medicine and I'll have them for you by the time you go to bed tonight."

She groaned but sat up, her hair was all over the place and her nose was bright red and slightly snotty. But it didn't matter, she was still the most beautiful woman either of them had ever seen. She opened her mouth just waiting for Jimin to bring the cup to her, she wasn't going to put forth any more effort than she already was and he didn't mind at all.

He brought the cup to her lips, his free hand going behind her head to lean her back a bit so she could drink it without making a mess. Once she had drank the entire thing, his thumb brushed across her lower lip, "such a good girl you are for us." He wanted to see her blush and he was rewarded beautifully.

She blushed bright red and groaned before burying herself back under the blankets. Jimin got up and dragged a smirking Taehyung out of the bedroom. "You did not just 'good girl' her."

Jimin shrugged a bit, "I wanted to see her blush."

"Well you def did that, I'm jealous that I didn't think of it first."

"There's always next time, for now help me get everything ready since it was your bright idea that I make teddy bears for her."

Tae threw his arms up in the air, "well she wasn't going to take the medicine any other way, you should be thanking me you meanie."

"Thank you Tae," he smiled. "did you notice the colors she picked?"

"Did I notice that she picked our hair colors for her teddies? Obviously," he rolled his eyes a bit.

"You better be glad I love you because you are such an ass I swear."

Tae spun around a bit and wiggled, "but what an ass it is."

"Yah," Jimin yelled as he started throwing fabric at Tae who ran off giggling like a mad man.

"It really is an amazing ass," Jimin groaned as he ran his hand down his face. He wanted Tae so, so badly but he'd wait forever if it meant he'd have both of them.