꒰ ❛ Chapter 20 ❜ ꒱

YEONJUN'S POV

I stretch my limbs a bit and noticed how I could barely move. I slowly open my eyes to be met with an adorable bunny in front of me. Whose arms are draped over me holding me tight and close. I snuggle up to him basking in the warmth he provided. I drape my hand over his waist and move my other up to the back of his neck stroking his hair.

It's already past 10AM as I can see Soobin's alarm clock on his nightstand. We should probably get up to eat and feed the cats, but the feeling of being right here is too good to go. I rest a little to just soak in the moment of being here with him.

Why couldn't ever morning be like this? Could we have had this sooner?

As I was lost in my own thought a pair of sleepy eyes make contact with mine.

"How long have you been awake?" A sleepy Soobin asks me.

"Not long."

"You should have woken me up so we can have breakfast together!"

"It's fine, how else could I have seen your beautiful face as you seem. So cute!" I say as I squeeze his cheeks. "Let's get up now then to eat hm?" Soobin nods and slowly gets out of bed whining like a kid.

I thought I was supposed to be the sleepyhead?

After going downstairs and cooking breakfast, which was chocolate chip pancakes, along with feeding the precious kitties, we sat comfortably next to each other. Words didn't have to be said either, just enjoying the presence of one another. During breakfast Beomgyu messaged me to hang out at the mall, mostly to get all the tea that happened between Soobin and I.

  ︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‧₊˚ ୨ ୧ ˚₊‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

We pull into the mall with somewhat of a couples outfit, matching jean jackets. Soobin gets out and walks around to open mind before I can even touch my own door handle.

"Such a gentleman." I teasingly say grabbing Soobin's hand to get out of his car.

"Only to you." He responds smiling back to me. "So do you want to tell them everything? Or just that we are together?" Soobin asks as we make our way towards the entrance.

He, not so smoothly, moved his hands closer to mine, till our pinkies touched. I took the leap and joined our hands together, both of us smiling.

"I think we can tell them everything we talked about. I mean they are our best friends they're bound to find out eventually." I replied looking down at our joint hands, smiling softly. They fit just right with one another.

We walked towards the food court still holding hands. It felt incredible to be able to openly do this with Soobin, without fear, worry or if I was the only one feeling this way.

Soobin held my hand tighter as we got closer to the food court to let up with Beomgyu and Taehyun.

"Are you nervous Binnie?"

"No, I just thought you would need the comfort. Did I thought wrong? You were nervous when we first talked so I figured you would be more nervous to talk to them. Even though they are our friends-" I cut off the rambling boy holding my hand.

"Binnie, I appreciate your concern and that your thinking of my own feelings. It makes me feel special. I am a little nervous so don't let go of my hand ok?" He cutely nodded and we continued to walk to the food court.

"Ohhh~ Look at the newly couple we have here!" Beomgyu said in a teasing voice. I would strangle him if I could.

"At least we are a couple." I snap back at him as I sit down with Soobin sitting as close as we can be. Both of there faces flush red from my remark but I am right, no?