꒰ ❛ Chapter 12 ❜ ꒱

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‧₊˚ ୨ ୧ ˚₊‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Yeonjun's POV

After tossing and turning in my bed for what seemed like hours. I signed in defeat that I wouldn't be able to sleep for now.

I decided to take a warm shower in hopes that it will help calm my body and mind down. Therefore helping me fall asleep faster, in theory at least. I grab a pair of comfortable pajamas and go on to take my shower.

After getting out of the shower and drying my hair I go back to my bed. It was around 3PMish so had an hour 2 max before Beomgyu would come over.

After awhile of lying in bed I was slowly falling asleep. I snuggled closer to my blankets holding them on dearly until I heard a knock. Then another and another getting louder after each other.

"Just as I was about to fall asleep. Are you kidding me?" I angrily vent out to myself as I walk to the front door.

I open it to see... Soobin?

"Soobin?" I say confused as to way he was here. "Aren't you supposed to be in class what are you doing here?"

Though it was stupid of me to question him as he bursted into my apartment with bags in his hands. Still not answering me he puts the bags on the table and walks over to me.

"Are you okay? Beomgyu told me you were sick and I had to see you as soon as I could. Why didn't you tell me I could have been here sooner? I could of been taking care of you right now? Did you even eat?" Soobin had asked cupping my cheeks and looking at ke with worry in his eyes. As he asked question after question without letting me answer a single one.

"Soobin." I say softy due to still being sick. "I'm okay just not feeling the greatest just need to rest that's all. I already ate earlier go back to your classes." I say holding his hands that were still on my cheeks.

"After coming all the way here? Nope. Staying here tonight don't care your not allowed to be alone while your sick." he said without letting me change his mind or anything.

"Fine. I just wanna rest I haven't been able to sleep since this morning and I've got this head going on and everything." I complain heading back to my bedroom to try and sleep again.

"Ok I got some things for you here mostly mint choco stuff since you love it so much. It'll be in the fridge whenever you want it I'll be on the couch if you need me." Soobin tells me as I walk to my room. I thank him before closing my room's door and getting back into my blankets.

After 20-30 minutes I still couldn't fall asleep. "What the hell is wrong with me?" I silently curse to myself knowing Soobin was still here. Soobin...

"Yeonjun what are you doing?" Soobon says as I sit myself on his lap and lay my head against his chest where I can hear his heartbeat.

"Want cuddles can't sleep." Is all I need to say before Soobin wraps his arms around me holding me closer. I nudge myself closer to him before to get as close as I could.

It wasn't the first time we cuddled one another. It was something we sometimes did often it was just the usual for us. It didn't really mean anything besides comfort and knowing we were there for each other. Sometimes I wish it was more but I know Soobin wouldn't want that.

"Do you want to go to your bed instead? It'll be way more comfy." Soobin brings up which is a good idea I miss my blankets too. "Ok" I say softly against his chest. "Ok hold on." Soobin says before he picks me up bridal style as he brings me to my room.

He sits me softly on my bed and helps me get under the covers. "Which pj's should I wear." he asks me probably knowing the more comfortable pjs the more comfortable I'll feel cuddling him. "Just some T-shirt and sweatpants are fine." I respond as Soobin picks a pair up before going to my bathroom to change.