꒰ ❛ Chapter 11 ❜ ꒱

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‧₊˚ ୨ ୧ ˚₊‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Yeonjun's POV

I woke up around noon with being alone in bed. I momentarily forgot that I was skipping school today following Beomgyu's guidelines. He still has classes till 4 today too.

After tossing and turning in my bed for a few minutes, not wanting to fully awake. I get up and start to feel dizzy and sick to my stomach. I get up and go into the bathroom where I start vomiting.

What the hell made me so sick? Was it the ice cream and wine? Yeah doesn't sound like the best combo to have before having a mental breakdown.

I get up from the bathroom floor after I feel safe that I'm not gonna vomit again. I brush my teeth to get rid of the vomit taste in my mouth. I decide to eat something light and easy for my stomach so I'm not throwing up again, which would be the only thing I really have ramen.

I head to the kitchen walking slowly as I still felt a little dizzy. As I get closer to the kitchen I  notice something on my counter. I walk over and see that it's a note left by Beomgyu, unusually sweet coming from him.

Yeonjun

Just please rest for today after everything that we talked about yesterday. Take today slow and don't think about your classes. I'll cover for you for notes and ask Soobin to get chemistry notes for you. So there's nothing to worry about. Just rest and I'll be by after my classes so we can hang out so your not alone all day. I should be there between 4 and 5. Text or call me if you need anything. And I swear to God if you don't cause you don't wanna 'bother me' I'm going to kick you.

See you later~
Beomgyu

I don't know if I should be flattered or threathen by what I just read. I continue walking into the kitchen and start making my first meal of the day. Boiling the water, grabbing the package, putting it, etc.

After I eat I decided to shower and change since I felt disgusting from throwing up earlier. I wore a big t-shirt that falls just to my thighs with loose grey sweatpants. I walk back into my living room and settle on my couch wrapping myself in my blanket as I turn on a random series to watch.

After a bit I start falling asleep from the tiredness sickness brings.

Beomgyu's POV

I woke up around 7ish to get ready for my classes. I put on a cute and simple outfit. A white T-shirt with a beige cardigan over it. Paired with cargo jeans and black boots. I gather my backpack and homework I finished up this early morning while Yeonjun was asleep still.

I fix the blankets on Yeonjun's bed so he can stay warmas the fall weather has been colder and colder. I give him one last glance before I leave his room.

I quickly write a note since he probably won't bother looking at his phone unless it's important. Then I walk out the door and head to school. Admiring the view of the leaves falling from the trees and the variety of colors they showed.

As I walked into school I make sure to keep my eyes peeled to watch out for Taehyun. I still don't wanna see him after the other day. I wasn't exactly avoiding him I was just making sure we didn't cross paths. Which does sound like I'm avoiding him but it's fine it's fine. I'm sure he doesn't even wanna see me right now.

Taehyun's POV

I woke up early today to arrive at school sooner then I usually do. Today was the day I was gonna talk to Beomgyu about what happened the other day. I could tell he was avoiding me because of it which hurt. I thought things were going good between the two of us but I guess not.