꒰ ❛ Chapter 17 ❜ ꒱

(TW : mentions of toxic past relationships)

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‧₊˚ ୨ ୧ ˚₊‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Third Person POV

"Soobin?"

Was all that was needed to be said before Soobin turned around finally facing Yeonjun.

To say the two didn't want to run and hug one another till their breaths were gone was an understatement. They were too stun to move. Too scared that this wasn't real, that they weren't finally seeing each other. After all of thinking, self-reflection, and realization they went through after they kissed.

They were finally seeing each other face to face.

"Soobin" Yeonjun cried as he ran into Soobin arms engulfing him in a hug, wrapping his hands around Soobin's neck.

Soobin was taken aback by the fact this was indeed real and that fact that Yeonjun was hugging him. It took him a few moments to finally wrap his arms around Yeonjun's waist pulling him impossibility close.

"Don't let go. Please don't let go, not yet. Please hold me longer." Yeonjun said as tears streamed down his face. He couldn't believe he was in Soobin's arms. That they were reunited.

"It's okay, I'm not going anywhere anything soon. We'll stay this way as long as you want. I don't want to let go of you either." Soobin said as he took one of his hands petting Yeonjun's head.

"I missed you so much. Please don't go away." Yeonjun pleaded as he held onto Soobin tighter.

"I know. I missed you more then you know, but i promise I won't go anywhere without you no matter what." Soobin said holding onto Yeonjun not wanting to let him go.

They said like that in each others arms for another 10 minutes. As they were scared of letting go and that any of this isn't real.

"I'm so sorry for running away. I shouldn't have done that I-I should of t-talked to you. I-I'm sorry." Yeonjun said as even more tears streamed down his face. Though Soobin brought his hands from his waist to his eyes wiping his tears away.

"It's okay. It...was a lot that happened. I don't blame you for running away." Soobin said looking at Yeonjun with loving eyes.

"You don't?" Yeonjun asked not believing what Soobin said.

"Of course not. I think we both needed some time to think about you know what happened, and how we feel. I think if we talked then it would have been messy." Soobin said trying to calm down Yeonjun and himself in away as he didn't want to overwhelm Yeonjun but still wanted to talk everything out.

"Yeah your probably right." Yeonjun said his voice muffled by Soobin's shirt. "So I guess your my Joker and I'm your Harley Quinn?" They both chuckled as they finally noticed each other's costumes.

"I suppose, Beomgyu put you up to this?" Soobin asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes and I'm guessing Taehyun put you up to this." Yeonjun said eyeing Soobin up and down. "You look really nice."

"I would say the same to you.... but you look absolutely gorgeous." Soobin said making Yeonjun blush even more. "So I guess we should talk about the thing."