꒰ ❛ Chapter 13 ❜ ꒱

(a/n : hello! Just wanted to give a heads up of a few POV changes this chapter~)
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‧₊˚ ୨ ୧ ˚₊‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Yeonjun's POV
The Next Morning

Beomgyu
I already told Taehyun he could come
So I guess it's fine if Soobin comes
Once you feel better we'll get costumes
We have to find something seductive
so you can make Soobin fall HARD

Yeonjun
Ok I'll let Soobin know
also no I'm getting a NORMAL costume
I will not hesitate to buy YOU a
little something something to
impress Taehyun

Beomgyu
You wouldn't dare

Yeonjun
Don't test me Beoms
Don't test me

Beomgyu
Fine fine whatever
Anyways how are you doing?
I'm assuming good cause ik
'someone's' there

Yeonjun
I'm doing better thank you
AND IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF SOOBIN
he just made sure I got some rest, ate,
got cuddles yk the usual stuff I want
when I'm sick.

Beomgyu
good I would of beaten
him if he didn't

Yeonjun
anyways got to go
Soobin is almost done with breakfast
bye~ ttly

Beomgyu
fine be with your man's or whatever
bye

         ︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‧₊˚ ୨ ୧ ˚₊‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

I scoffed at Beomgyu's last message. Soobin wasn't my man he's my best friend. Beomgyu is just full of himself and just trying be funny.

Since Soobin and I fell asleep on the couch we felt a bit sore. My couch was comfy but not for sleeping on. Soobin was the first to get up and started making breakfast. I rolled over from where I was laying, and watched Soobin cook.

He looked unbelievably hot doing it as well. Wait why am i thinking this way? But he does look so good cooking. The focus he has and the way he just knows what he's doing and moving around my kicthen. It was just attractive I couldn't help but to stare at him.

"Yeonjun?.... Yeonjun?.... YEONJUN." Soobin practically yelled my name from his spot at the kitchen. I didn't realize I spaced out.

"Are you okay? You were just staring at me for a while there." Shit Soobin you weren't supposed to notice.

"Sorry just uh- been thinking about school and all the stuff I have to catch up with. Especially with art class since I still have to ask you to be my muse and all for the collection of paintings.... shit." I quickly covered my mouth from what i just said. I hate myself I always stumble on my words and over talk about anthing.

"Hold on." Soobin walked over to me." you wanted ME to be YOUR muse for your art project? Yeonjun of course I will. Omg I can't believe you didn't ask me sooner!" Soobin excitingly said, getting all happy that he was gonna be my muse.

While I was panicking about everything. I couldn't believe I just spilt that to Soobin. It was supposed to be a big moment for us. I was gonna ask him when we were alone. It was supposed to be special and I just messed it all up on myself.