꒰ ❛ Chapter 4 ❜ ꒱

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‧₊˚ ୨ ୧ ˚₊‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Soobin's POV~

It's already dark out and the cafe will be closing in an hour or so. I sent Taehyung home since there weren't many customers left and I could close down the store myself. All that was left for customers was a group of 3 and that guy, THE guy, from before with what I'm guessing (hoping really) is his friend. Though from the on and off hand holding I could be devastatingly wrong.

To not seem like a creep or stalker I turn my eyes and body away from them and decide to do actual work. I take away some of the pastery's and prepare to pack them away for the night. Saving me and my coworkers favorites so we could share them tomorrow. As the baker would come in to make a whole new fresh batch of them tomorrow morning.

Taehyun should be stopping by anytime soon so he could drop me off home instead of one of my drivers. I start putting pasteries into their boxes and making sure to label what is what. When I realized I should save some from Taehyun since we still had some of his favourites in stock. Once the pastries were all packed away I start cleaning up the counter's and tables.

The group of three had started leaving and all that was left was the guy and his friend? They seemed pretty close, by what I could only tell from the contact between the two. I tried not to let it get to my head as I had to start preparing to close the shop. That's when I heard the door opened and there was Taehyun.

"Soobin are you almost done wrapping up? I'm tired!" Taehyun says as he drags himself and sits down on a chair.

"Tae I still have customers in here so keep your voice down. Are you that tired?" I respond in an annoyed voice. Why would he say that when I have customer's here. Especially him!

"Yes I am that tired if you just have to know. It was a long day today okay?" Taehyun sheepishly says.

Taehyun has a works at one of his parent's offices and was basically an errand boy for his older brother Yoongi. It was an internship type of job as Taehyun was in the same position as me. We would be the president one of the departments in our family's businesses. While our elder brothers would become the CEO's of the business.

Taehyun also has a little sister, Ha-ri, who's only in elementary school. She's absolutely adorable and sometimes Taehyun and I are left to babysit her at times. She wasn't that bad to look after as she does like me more than her own brothers.

Overall though Taehyun was clearly exhausted from whatever his brother made him do today. I felt kinda guilty to have him drop me off home. Though I'm sure if I brought it up it would lead to an argument.

I go back to sweeping and cleaning the tables off. I head to the back to grab more cleaning supplies and when I return my mystery guy was gone. I didn't even get to see him walk out the door. Will I ever see him again? Hundreds of questions come into mind and I hope I could see him again at least once. There was something different about him, something that made me want to get to know him more.

"Ok Tae I'm done let's go" I nudged him so he knows I'm ready to go. Though I'm still said that the guy was gone.

"Ok let's go" Taehyun replies and we start walking out of the cafe when he stops me. "What's wrong?" a worrying look taking over the tired one he just had on.

"It's nothing, let's just go the car." I say trying not to draw myself attention.

"Soobin I know something is up just tell me what happened. Did a customer do something to you again? Was it that guy and his friend that left before us? Cause I swear-"

"WHAT NO OMG NO NEVER IT'S NOT HIM NO AT ALL" I abruptly say cutting him off. Well Taehyun definitely knows something is up now. Good job Soobin.

"Well you don't sound of sure of that Soobin. What happened?" he says trying to comfort me. Even if I wasn't sure of my feelings Taehyun could read me like an open book. We've been friends for roughly 7 years. We met through our parents of course but we hit it off right away and we have been inseparable best friends since.

Though knowing that he knows something's up with me makes me nervous. I lock up the cafe and we start walking to his car where I just start saying all that happened. Seeing this mysterious guy that literally blew me away with how perfect he was. The way we made eye contact and how I just wanted to look at him forever and forever. How he stayed in the cafe all afternoon and had a 'friend' who I didn't even know was a friend to him. The fact that I don't even know his name or the fact that I may not see him again.

"Soobin, that was Choi Yeonjun. The hottest, mysterious and supposingly rudest person in the junior class. He's bad news Soobin I'm telling you. He gets someone and just messes with them for fun. He's never serious with anyone. That was his friend Beomgyu who's like him but way more flirting and tries to get with every guy he can. They're both bad news Soobin. You should stay away from both of them." Taehyun informed me in a very serious matter.

"You know of the rumour about him right now? He rejected this guy before he even had a chance to properly ask him out. Just shut him down completely! Didn't even give the guy a chance. Like how can you think so highly of yourself like that?" Taehyun said getting annoyed by such rumour.

"Taehyun rumours are just rumours. You don't know if it's true or not. That guy could of been a creep for what we know. People probably just wanna cause some drama with him for no point but just doing so. We don't know him personally Taehyun you can't judge him based off of something you don't even know is true." I surprising myself by defending someone I don't even know.

"Your right Soobin" Taehyun says, "I shouldn't be judging someone I don't know. I'm sorry." He say looking at me. "So do you like him?"

"What? I- I-... I don't know Taehyun. I mean today was the first time I saw him up close and have a conversation with him. He just kinda blew me away? I don't know." I say hesitating, do I like Yeonjun already? I mean he's beautiful in everyway and perfect but it's too soon for me.

"I see, I see." Taehyun starts to says, putting an arm around my shoulders. "Try to talk to him. Find out more about him Soobin. Maybe you are right about the rumours being wrong. I mean you never felt this way about someone."

What Taehyun said was true, I never felt this way about someone. Though I couldn't help but feel heartbroken by all of this. This was the first time I had felt something like this before about someone. What if the rumours were true?. Was he really that bad? Maybe it's all just to cause drama and conflict, maybe he wasn't that bad after all? They could be just reading him wrong or something. There's no way all of that can be true, right?

I felt so broken and sad and just wanted to cry. I finally found someone who is amazing and fantastic in so many ways and they turn out to be like this? I can't let it slide I have to know more about him. I have to know him more and make my own judgment about Yeonjun. Even his name sounds pretty. There has to be more to him then what everyone knows.

         ︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‧₊˚ ୨ ୧ ˚₊‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵