꒰ ❛ Chapter 14 ❜ ꒱

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‧₊˚ ୨ ୧ ˚₊‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Yeonjun's POV
a few days later~

It was finally the weekend and I was feeling much better. I returned back to school a few days ago and catching up with school work wasn't hard either. I just had one problem by the name of Soobin. I've been avoiding him since the 'incident'.

Chemistry was the hardest but I was able to sit a few seats away from him. He didn't bother moving closer to me either. Which kinda hurt though, I thought he would try his everything to get closer to me. Maybe be knew I still needed my space after what happened.

Day after day I just carried on doing my own thing. Sometimes I would hang out with Beomgyu but a majority of the time he was with Taehyun. They looked so happy I didn't want to disturb them. So I would make up some excuse so those two soon to be lovers would go out together.

Though today I felt extremely lonely. The only thing I was looking forward to was going costume shopping with Beomgyu but that wasn't until a few more hours. I didn't have any other homework to do as I did it yesterday since I had nothing better to do. I suppose watching some tv couldn't do me no harm? Right?

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‧₊˚ ୨ ୧ ˚₊‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Soobin's POV
a few days a go

Yeonjun was still avoiding me after what happened the other day. I don't blame him but I still wanted to talk to him. The only way we are going to get through this was through communication. Yeonjun said he needed space and that's what I'm doing. Well trying to do.

It's hard to stay away from someone that you just want to be next to all the time. I've talked to Taehyun about it but he just doesn't understand. He knows something about Yeonjun that I don't and the only way I'll find out is through Yeonkun. Which isn't going to work anytime soon.

If I was going to make Yeonjun talk to me or talking to him easier I needed someone else. Someone who knew Yeonjun well.

"Soobin? What are you doing here sweetie?"
So-yeon, Yeonjun's aunt asked me out of shocked as its been a few weeks since we saw each other.

"H-hi are you still open? I was wondering if we could maybe talk?" I shly answer nervous that I was still doing this in the first place.

"I just finished with my last customers come here let's sit down." she said as she escorted me to a counter nearby. "Do you want a water or angthing?"

"A water would actually be nice Auntie." I say knowing after this talk that I'll be needed it. After getting my water to say down across from me, with a worry expression on her. Which I don't blame her for.

"So Soobin wants going on? Is Yeonjun okay?" she asks worryingly about Yeonjun thinking the worst of the worst.

"Well- actually- um- ugh how do I say this?" is at out of frustration. How do you tell your best friend that you made out with who you might also have deep feelings for aunt that that all happened?

"Soobin" she says as she grabs my hand across the table."I'm not going to get mad at you or anything. Just tell me the truth."