Volume I: XXVI*

Warning: This chapter involves the use of Amortentia. It is a very controversial potion in the Wizarding World and can be a grey area with assent.

...

Anne beamed at Ominis as we approached him outside the common room. "If only you could see how gorgeous she is," she said to Ominis. She clapped her hands together out of excitement. I truly felt silly, but I trusted Anne's judgment on elegance.

He smiled in my direction and extended his arms to me. I folded into his grasp as his face buried into my hair. Ominis spoke softly against me, "I can feel the beauty radiating off of you." His cheeks moved upward along my hair as a smile formed on his face.

Anne aimed her wand at us and threw a cast. "Ominis, get your grubby hands off my masterpiece. She needs to look presentable for Sebastian." She rolled her eyes, and Ominis cocked his head to one side.

His face peered downward in my direction. Disappointment and curiosity took their turns as his facial expressions. "For Sebastian?" Ominis' brows raised as high as they could reach.

Anne mentioned casually, "She is just going to pretend to still be in love with him, Omi. It's all an act. We have to give him hope, so that he doesn't die before the retrial begins." She huffed in his direction.

He kept his face locked at me, "Are you comfortable with this, my love?" His voice was strained as he posed the question.

I bit my lip and took a deep breath. I exhaled slowly and said, "It is what needs to be done. I am alright with this situation, for now." My eyes darted toward Anne. I worried about her intentions; I kept myself looking as apathetic as possible, so she could not see my trust in her wavering.

Ominis appeared upset as he said, "Alright. We shall go. The guards have placed a protection spell on Sebastian's cell. That way we needn't worry about the Dementors." Ominis reached out with both hands. Anne and I grabbed simultaneously, and we apparated to Azkaban.

We did not have an auror escort, which was much appreciated until we realized it would be difficult to find Sebastian's cell.

It was pitch black where we landed. The floor beneath us felt as if it were made of stone. Shrieks echoed through the walls. It felt like a heavy weight had been placed on my chest.

"Lumos," I brought my wand in front of us. I walked slowly ahead afraid we would encounter wraiths. Ominis spoke to himself, "It feels as if there is a cloud of dark magic lingering over us." Anne shivered as the room became colder.

"Sebastian?" Anne whispered quite loudly. Small groans escaped from a cell at the far end of the hall. We quickly began to make our way over to him.

I closed my eyes to encounter flashes of Sebastian's face. As they entered my mind, I felt warm inside. He was here. Alive.

I opened my eyes and looked above to see a giant hooded figure approaching. It was a few meters in the air, but it swooped down in front of me. I must have accidentally baited it with my happier memories.

It pulled its cloak back slightly to reveal the bony face that lied underneath. It grabbed ahold of my shoulders and pulled me to the ground. I tried to scream, but nothing came out. I felt like I was in a dream.

I felt for my wand by my side and brought it to the wraith's face. I conjured Isidora's magic, and a mountain of blue knocked the Dementor what seemed a kilometer away.

"Hurry!" Ominis yelled. All three of us started running toward Sebastian's cell. We avoided the other Dementors as we approached his door.

I put my face up the cell only to see Sebastian huddled in the corner. He was looking up at us with his brown eyes. They were extremely dark, almost black, in this lighting. His face was half-covered by his sleeve, but you could see the damage that was done.

Sebastian's cheeks were sunken in, and the area under his eyes had collected endless amounts of darkness. His freckles had faded so much, you could barely see them against his now pale skin. The hair that was once curly on his head was now long and unkempt. He wore what looked like nightclothes, but you could see how emaciated he was from being here.

Anne handed me a vial of cool liquid. She said, "Professor Sharp gave me this to help you heal from how the Dementors can make you feel. It's stronger than Wiggenweld potion." She smiled as I popped the cork off. Lavender, lemongrass, and another scent I could not quite discern emitted itself from the bottle. I swung it back while Anne was picking the lock.

The door squeaked open, and she pushed me into the cell. I could feel the barred door shut behind me.  My eyes locked on Sebastian before I turned around to see Anne. She yelled, "You have a few hours until Professor Sharp is notified that you got left behind." She grabbed Ominis hand and disapparated.

Sebastian. My mind was clouded. Sebastian. He was right in front of me now. But he appeared to be in pain. Sebastian. I pulled a Wiggenweld out of my robe and handed it to him.

He drank the green liquid slowly, but the effects were quick. His skin turned a golden brown, and his freckles reappeared. His hair was still shaggy, but the roundness to his cheeks returned. Sebastian. My mind kept repeating his name. He wasn't skinny anymore. Sebastian's eyes were still dusky, even though the dark circles were gone.

He smiled wryly at me as he said, "I knew you would come for me. Have you gotten my letters? I saw you defeated the wraith and cured Anne. I am in awe of you." His voice was smooth.

He complimented me, "I have never seen you look so beautiful. The moonlight shines against your skin in a way I could have never imagined." His eyes were tracing my body.

Sebastian.

Tears formed in my eyes. "Sebastian, I have waited for this moment for what feels like an eternity. Yes, I received your notes. You are the light of my life, the sun to my moon. You are everything I have ever wanted."

Sebastian sat up straighter and gestured to his lap, "Come here."

Sebastian.

I took off my robe and threw it on the ground. I kept my button down and skirt on as I shimmied my stockings off. Sebastian has already undid his clothes completely.

I looked down to see his dick waiting for me.

He leaned against the wall while I straddled him backwards. Sebastian. He pushed himself away from the wall slightly, as he entered inside of me.

I moaned as I took him in. Sebastian. I pulled myself forward and back against his cock. Each movement elicited a loud groan from Sebastian. Our sweat began to run together.

He pulled my blouse off and grabbed ahold of my arms. He pulled me off of him and laid me gently against the cold ground. He ripped my skirt off. I giggled. Sebastian.

He growled as he made his way on top. He muttered, "If we are going to make love, I want to be in control. I want to see your face, darling."

My legs wrapped around him. Sebastian. He pulled himself close to my face and kissed me forcefully. A whimper escaped as he moved away to thrust himself inside of me. My heart leapt into my throat.

His arms made their way onto my back. He pressed his dick into me at a rhythm I've never experienced. Unwarranted moans escaped me. He kept his pace. Sebastian. It felt as if his cock inside of me began to convulse. But this wasn't him. It was me. I started to pulse against him as I relaxed in his arms.

His breath and pace quickened at the same time. He wrapped his arms around me even tighter. He whispered, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," in between breaths. He moaned as if he yearned for me. His body contracted against mine. Sebastian. He pressed his lips against me as the warm fluid flared between us.

He brushed my hair away as he said softly, "Good girl. Let's have another go."

Our bodies melted against one another under the moonlight for what felt like hours. Sebastian stopped abruptly and placed a finger to my lips as we heard a noise outside the cell.