They both sat down and Yena opened the box. She took a cotton and an oil. Yuri just look at her action with full of confuse. This is not the real Yena.

"From now, don't be scared with me and I promise you one thing." Yena said and look into Yuri's eyes. Their eyes meet and Yuri is stunt. Yena smiles charmingly.

"I will take care of you until I die and I will never broke that promise. Clear that?" ask her and Yuri nod as she still speechless meeting with Yena's eyes. "And I will tell you more about myself. I'm not the mafia that all of them talking about."

Yuri was startled, but she cannot think if Yena tell her the truth or not. Yena could be lying to her. Yena then continue to treating Yuri's palm.

They just silent until Yena done. "It's done. I will go now. Later, a man will come and give you clothes. You need to get a shower before dinner. Tomorrow, we will go to shopping for you."

Without waiting for Yuri's reply, Yena already walk leaving the room and Yuri was dumbfounded. Didn't expect Yena's sudden action towards her.

She touch her chest and take a deep breath. Then, a knock appeared make she shock and back to her sense. Yuri immediately stands up and walk to open the door.

"Here's your clothes, Ms. Yuri. Don't forget to go downstairs for dinner at 8.00 pm sharp." Yuri nod and the man leave her alone.

Yuri still confuse, but she decide to not thinking about that first. Quickly, she go inside the bathroom to get a shower.

YENA slowly open the door and saw Yuri was sleeping peacefully. At first, she just staring to the girl but then she saw Yuri seems push something.

Yena walk into the room and closed the door. She leans closer to Yuri and she can see Yuri was crying in her sleep clearly.

"N-No, let m-me go... D-Don't do this t-to me... Let m-me and m-mom go.. Please..."

Yena deeply sigh and she sit beside Yuri closely. "Yuri? Shh... I'm here." say her gently but Yuri still didn't stop. Yena then lay beside Yuri and carefully pull Yuri to lay in her arms.

She turn her body to Yuri and hugging Yuri tight. "I'm here, don't be scared." whisper her and Yuri returned the hug while still crying. "L-Let us g-go.. Please I begging you.. D-Don't do this to m-me and m-mom.."

Yena look at Yuri, she feel pity to that girl. She's still young but deeply hurt inside.

That night, they end up cuddling each other so tight, Yuri can sleep as she likes the warmth from Yena without she knows.

THE next morning, Yuri found herself in Yena's arms when she opened her eyes. Yuri can feel her head a little dizzy but she didn't care about that.

"E-Eo?" she was in confuse, why they sleep together in her room? Because of Yuri's moved make Yena awake from her sleep. She open her eyes and wake up from her lay.

"H-How you ended up with sleeping beside m-me?" ask Yuri a little bit shy and Yena smiles. She ruffled Yuri's hair gently. "I helped you last night. You are having a nightmare. So, are you okay now?"

Yuri's face changed and she gulps, Yena already know her secret. Seeing Yuri's face that changed, Yena quickly squeak.

"I already know about that, Yuri. Don't worry."