🗽🏙️Three🗽🏙️

ابدأ من البداية

I did had a stepdad but he in prison because he killed some dude at the nightclub over the parking space. To be honest, I'm glad he locked up for the long time because nobody in my family never likes him especially me. I mean, he used to treated her like shit all the time when they was together including occasionally beating her ass in front of me while I'm doing my homework.

He was going to asked her to marry him before the police come and knocked on the door at 3 AM to arrest him but she said "hell no" because she puts up with his bullshit for 3 years and she not going to married to the con artist with anger issues. 

I'm glad that she broke up with him as soon he got arrested for first degree murder and gun charges because she don't need a man like that son of a bitch anyways. So she have been single for nearly 3 years now and she fine with it. 

I know my aunt keeps pushing her to get a man in her life but she was fine with being single when my dad left her for some hoe from Virginia and when my bitch ass stepdad got sentence life in prison with no parole.  

Now, Terence and I is at the gym talking about the project that's we having this week since mines is Alayah. I met her through Roshanda and Terrence a while back a week after I broke up with my ex-girlfriend Jewel.

We have been together on and off for a year mainly because it's was a lot of infidelity going on. I'm not going to lie, I did cheated on her too but I regret it. I mean, it's not like I was being a asshole about it or anything.

Jewel on the other hands, not so much since my mom never like her since day one especially the way she talks to her. It's not only she cheated on me multiple times including some bitch made fool named Johnathan, but she don't know how to act in public.

I mean, she always started fight with people especially here since she got suspended twice for fighting last year. The last straw was a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving Break where she beats the shit out of Ms. Duncan causing her go to the hospital.

I mean, that lady told her multiple times to put her phone away about 5-6 times but she keeps telling her to "shut the eff up". The worst part is that Sierra screaming "beat her ass" multiple times until the security guard stopped the fight while Jewel screaming "keep your hands off of me".

She clearly don't give a damn about getting expelled because she flips her lime green hair. Now she trying to get back with me but it's not going to happen because I don't need anymore headache in my life.

I just wants to finish school and make some money to helped my mom pays some bills around the house. I know they wants me to date Alayah but I got the "bitches ain't shit" mentality right now.

Terence and I continue talking until it's time for us to go to our first block as I told him I'll see him around 2nd block and left the gym. Yes, that's the only class that I don't see him since he not acting like a jealous jackass when he finds out that dude named Michael is Roshanda's partner.

💋🌻Alayah💋🌻

I'm at Biology class listening Mrs. Anthony giving us some boring lettuce about about animal cell. This is my least favorite class mainly because it's full of ghetto ass 9th graders that don't have no respect for nobody.

I mean, they be talking to that lady like some random people out in the hood somewhere especially the girl named Porcha. A lot of us never liked her at all because she runs her mouth about shit that nobody cares about especially causing trouble. I may not the type of person who wish anything bad happens to people but sometimes, she asking for some ass kicking especially dudes.

I feel bad for her because she have been teaching for years and they always shitted on her for whatever reasons. While I'm listening to Mrs. Anthony, I heard Regina and Porcha laughing so loud where everybody looked at them 2 hoodrats.
"Ms. McCoy, Ms. Jackson, do you mind?", She asked as Regina sucked her teeth and go back with the lesson.