Looking around, she was surprised to find herself in an unfamiliar room. She studied her surroundings, her guard up. Her eyes fell upon a picture frame displaying two people – a girl with blonde hair and yellow eyes. The girl wore black and white clothing, consisting of a black vest and skirt, white waist apron and undershirt, and a black witch hat with a white bow.

The picture frame features two girls. The first has blonde hair and yellow eyes, and wears black and white clothing, consisting of a black vest and skirt, white waist apron and undershirt, and a black witch hat with a white bow.

The second girl is striking, with light yellow hair cascading down to her thighs, complemented by two curled bangs on the sides of her face. Her glimmering gold eyes are captivating, and her ears are pointed, adorned with black bead earrings. But what really sets her apart is her black and red horns, protruding from her forehead, adding an element of other worldliness to her appearance.

She is wearing a loosely draped, short-skirted yukata, with a white, low-cut undershirt that accentuates her alluring figure. The yukata is of the same color as her hair, adorned with long extensions on the sleeves, beautifully decorated with multicolored floral patterns. She wears a string of large black beads, similar to her earrings, while a wine-colored sash is tied in a bow on her back, with a yellow hexagonal pattern on each end. With her yukata worn loosely, her bare shoulders add an extra layer of allure to her already mesmerizing appearance.

Sakura observed the two girls, who were clearly deeply in love with each other. She couldn't help but notice that the other girl was not human, which wasn't surprising given her knowledge of demons and the like from her studies.

Sakura's curiosity grew as she wondered how a literal demon could exist in the modern world. Was she summoned by a nameless mage and became their lover? The confusion only increased as she tried to make sense of the situation.

Glancing around the room, Sakura noticed that every nook and cranny was impeccably clean, without even a speck of dust. She was amazed by the level of cleanliness and attention to detail.

Sakura's attention was caught by the sound of footsteps coming from the door. She turned her head to see a woman with long black hair cascading down her back, her red eyes giving off an intense and dangerous vibe. The woman was dressed in a black shirt, white shorts, and black stockings, making her appear both alluring and intimidating at the same time.

As Sakura continued to look around, her gaze fell upon another girl. She had pale blond hair, green eyes, and was dressed simply in a shirt and black jeans. Despite her plain attire, Sakura could sense that the girl had a warm and friendly personality, with a slight tomboyish edge to her.

As she looked around the room, Sakura was surprised to see the girl from the picture frame standing before her, and another girl wearing a pure black dress. Upon closer inspection, Sakura noticed intricate designs in the dress, adding to the girl's mysterious allure.

Sakura felt scared as the first girl approached her, but the girl with blonde hair grabbed her and brought her some relief. She looked at everyone warily as they surrounded her.

"But Mordred! She needed a hug and some warmth!" The girl with red eyes whined, leaving Sakura confused.

"Shut up, Oda! You can't just randomly hug a traumatized child! You'll do more harm than good by adding to their anxiety!" Mordred replied sarcastically, making Oda look sheepish.

Sakura realized they were speaking to her, but she couldn't understand why she was there. She needed answers.

"Why am I here?" she asked, trying to compose herself. She was scared, but seeing Mordred gave her the courage to speak.

"Well, what if I told you we're evil mage hunters?" the girl from the picture frame spoke to her.

"Evil magus hunter?" Sakura was confused as to why they had kidnapped her. "Yes, we hunt the bad mages and put them to their deserving judgement, and we judge the Matou for their evil deeds. That means the Matou's are no more," Oda said, making Sakura think she had misheard something.

"But you aren't a Matou, but an adopted and abused person. So, we decided to let you live," Oda said, suddenly halting Sakura's thoughts as tears fell down her face. She was free. Finally free.

She couldn't believe that her nightmare had finally come to an end. Tears of relief streamed down her face as she cried out all the pain and fear that she had been holding inside. To her surprise, the others looked at her with kind and understanding eyes, offering her comfort and support.

For the first time in a long while, Sakura felt a glimmer of hope that her life could be different from the one she had known before. With her newfound freedom and the kindness of these unexpected allies, she felt a spark of happiness inside her that she hadn't felt in a very long time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------