"Shut up, you don't count. I know that already," I interrupt him, before he can continue his sentence. Having found my earphones I plug them into my phone. Glancing around while placing the earphones in my ears I'm rewarded by confused glances as the guys look from Lee Know to me. Snickering softly I shake my head before pressing play on the video, the song from before filling my ears and drowning out any sound of the guys' conversations.

Glancing up at them in between different music video's I notice how they're no longer doing a complete dance but just practising smaller parts, just one sequel of difficult moves over and over again until they're satisfied with it.

After at least four or five different video's my eyes fall onto one with a black and white thumbnail. My eyes widen as I take in the picture; Chan standing behind Hyunjin while trapping him with a chain in front of him. "Red Lights," I mutter under my breath, reading the title out loud.

A sudden movement beside me causes my eyes to snap to my right just in time for me to watch Felix snatch my phone out of my hands, pulling my earplugs out of my ears while doing so.

"I don't think that's a good idea," he states, keeping my phone out of reach as I stare at him in shock. Eying him with suspicion I stand up, closing the distance between us before jerking forward to grab my phone. Lifting his arm just in time for me to miss my phone, Felix continues: "You really shouldn't."

"You saying this is only making me more curious."

"Felix, just let her listen to the song," Lee Know chuckles from across the room, apparently having noticed what is happening.

"It's not just any song, it's Red Lights!"

"Oh-,"

Glancing around I see Lee Know frozen in place, while the six other pairs of eyes snap towards us, mouths agape and eyes blinking slowly. "Yep, I'm definitely listening to this one." I conclude out loud. With one final glance at my phone and realising I won't be getting it back from Felix, I make my way over to the laptop.

"Yeona-," Felix tries once more.

Jisung interrupts him: "Just let her, she'll be fine."

"You sure about that?" Hyunjin chuckles, causing me to eye him with caution.

"I'll be fine." Typing 'Stray Kids Red Lights' into the search bar the music video pops up. Pressing the play button, followed by the full screen button, the title fills the screen before fading out.

A deep intake of breath echoes through the room as my eyes fall on a chained up Chan. Another breath. Hyunjin in chains.

My eyes widen, both at the sound and sight. The breathing sounds two more times before Chan's voices booms through the room, my eyes glued to the screen of the laptop as I'm frozen in place. My hand covering my mouth from shock.

"Chains?!" I yelp out. Pausing the video to gather myself I take a deep breath in before glancing back at the frozen screen. "Explain," I demand, pointing at the screen on which Hyunjin is in chains on a bed with Chan standing above him.

A breathy chuckle escapes Chan as he sends me a sheepish smile.

"You kinky motherfuckers-," I mutter out before pressing play again.

The till-now-black-and-white video suddenly changes to colour, causing my eyes to zone in on the chain's colour, red. Which for some reason is even worse than if it would have been a normal silver-ish grey.

Hyunjin moving around in his chains in an attempt to escape cause my eyes to snap up from the screen towards him, only to find his already locked on me. Cocking his eyebrow he sends me a sly smirk, making my eyes widen as I quickly dart them back to the laptop.