No away!!

Place:- Paris,France
Time:- 7:00 am

Yn's Pov:-
I woke up with a strong headache as I was drunk .I saw a guy sleeping next to me.I kicked him out of my bed and told him to get lost this is nothing new, my family lives in Korea. I shifted to Paris after my mom's death.I have three elder brothers.. anyways  I have open my cafe. Let's go.

Pov end.

You opened your cafe making cakes,cookies and chocolates refilling the coffee jars and arranged all the romantic books according to their authors.You were had this cafe since three years your cafe were going well you had many customers who were your friends.

TIMESKIP

In evening

You were about to close the cafe.

???:- Ms.Kim... Can I get a cup of coffee??

Yn:- JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!

You went to him and hugged him.

Jk:- So how are you??? Looking as usual pretty and cute.
Yn:- Yup!!!  I  am great.. how about you??
Jk:- I am good but not great without you.Now Can I get a cup of coffee???
Yn:- Why not just wait I'll get you a espresso and cookies!!!
Jk:- Cookies for Kookie.....

You laughed at his words while making expresso.You and Jungkook were childhood friends as your parents were business partners so you both you used had played and studied together for years infact Jungkook was the one who supported you to shift to Paris.

Yn:- Here,have it.So what brings you here??
Jk:- I will directly come to the point.  Our Dads wants us to get married for a business deal..Yn,I  know you never had feelings for me and even I never had feelings for you but it is important. Please!! We'll divorce each other after two years.
Yn:- Even you became a mafia??
Jk:-....................
Yn:- Answer!!!
Jk:- Yn situations did.
Yn:- Situations??seriously??? And what do you think I will marry you and come back to Korea?? No away!!!
Jk:- Yn please don't say so dad won't spare me.He will kick me out of the house.
Yn:- It's okay then you come back to me and help meto run my cafe we both will live as roommates chill on weekends,go to club.
Jk:- We can do that even after our marriage.
Yn:- No!!! From past three years I had 21 boyfriends are you okay with it??
Jk:- What?? You weren't like this!!
Yn:- Just look at your face. You are not even ready to accept my past and want to marry me.
Jk:- I am sorry but please Yn marry me you can do whatever you want after our marriage. You can take the position of CEO in J&K(Jeon& Kim) coffeehouse.
Yn:- Hell no!!! You know what!!?? Just keep that cup down and get lost!!
Jk:- Yn,please think about this.I am in Paris for next 15 days please..

He said and left.

For next 13 days you could literally see him everywhere. Outside your home and cafe,in grocery  stores, outside the gym.

TIMESKIP

On 14th day.

Time:- 1:00 am
Location:- Outside a club.

You came outside the club with a guy and Jungkook waiting for you. You hugged that guy while that guy tried to kiss which was not something you wanted to do in front of Jungkook and so you pushed him and he slapped you.The moment he slapped you Jungkook took out his gun shotted him.

Jk:- How dare you to slap her!!!You come with me.

He grabbed your hand and took you in his car.

In car

Yn:- You Mafia!!! This is the reason I don't want to marry you.
Jk:- Please  Yn you can date anyone you like or do whatever you want I won't interfere in your life after marriage .Even I have a girlfriend.
Yn:- Then marry her!! Tell your father that you have a girlfriend..
Jk:- Yn,Do you really think he don't know I have a girlfriend.He thinks my girlfriend is a gold digger but she's is really sweet.
Yn:- I don't care about you,your girlfriend or your dad or about my family just tell them I am not gonna marry you!!! and also I am never gonna see their faces ever in my life.Stop the car I can go by myself. Just leave me alone I can't live with people who kill others for their benefit.

He stopped the car at the side and you got down. You didn't saw him after that.

At your home (In Korea)

Jk:- I tried my best but she said she don't want to see any of us.
Tae:- My sister is really acting like a brat.
Jin:- Dare to blame her. It's all our fault.If we would have come on time that day mom would have been with us.
Joonie:- Hyung is right but we just can't let her live alone.If she will marry Jungkook atleast she will be here with us.?
Jk:- She straight said no on my face I told she can live her life the way she wants but still she wasn't ready.
Tae:- Do you really want to marry her??
Yn's dad:- That is not important!! Enough is enough!! She is sitting on my head now.
Joonie:- Dad,what are you gonna do??
Jin:- Yeah!! You are scaring me.We three can go and ask her to come back!!
Yn's dad:- Do you really think she will come back with you three?? I don't want to waste anytime.Now you see what am I doing!!

A week later

In your cafe

It was 10 pm.You closed your cafe and headed outside as you went outside you saw the three car were parked around you cafe and you were surrounded by men wearing black suit.

Yn:- Mafia King Kim has send you here?? Go away tell him I am never gonna show my face to him and his three sons.Are they  not happy after killing my mom that now they  want me to marry a mafia and die!!
Tae:- She was even our mom.
Jin:- And we didn't kill her.
Joonie:- And also we are not only Mafia Kim's son but your brothers too
Yn:- Why are you guys here??
Tae:- To work as a part timer in your cafe.
Yn:- Sorry but I don't need one.
Yn's dad:- Yn,Quietly come with us or..
Yn:- Or what?? Hey you all men wearing black give me some space I want to go home.
Yn's dad:- Yn!!! Don't force me to use my dad's card on you.