They knew full well that some of them could get hurt or worse. Harry was their brother and friend though, they would stand with him.

"To arms," His voice growled out.

Daphne turned and took the heads of Tussisss and Sshasssk into her hands, her voice a whispered hiss, "Riddle has a serpent. You must find her and end her, but be careful. She is much your size and powerful."

"Dobby," Harry called. He gave his order even though he hadn't shown yet, "You are to ask the Room for the Diadem. You will find the Sword of Gryffindor in the Head Office, use it to destroy it."

Another explosion sounded outside the castle. Harry turned to look at his friends. The Great Hall was empty of all lower years. Every sixth and seventh year, other than the followers of the Dark Wanker, were standing around them. The professors were at the front of the crowd.

Harry gave them all a hard stare before he pushed open the large doors of the Great Hall. He led them out of the Entrance Hall.

"PIERTOTUM LOCOMOTOR!!" McGonagall called loudly as she faced the Castle. Some watched as the many suits of armor and weapons throughout the castle came to life.

"Hogwarts is threatened! Man the boundaries, protect us, do your duty to our school!" She ordered strongly.

The spell was a testimony to her strength. It was clearly a very advanced charm. She could be heard saying lightly, "I've always wanted to use that spell."

"Professors," Harry called their attention. "You and the students are to stay near the Castle and defend against those that come close. I don't bloody care if you have to cut down your own mother or father. I don't care if every last one of us ends today."

"This is Hogwarts! We are those of the Green Isles! WE DIDN'T FALL TO ROME!! WE WON'T FALL TODAY!!" He called out loudly.

His visage was one of righteous fury. He would be dealing with Voldemort himself, their jobs were to protect the castle.

============================

"Damn!" Professor Evans swore loudly as she led the large gaggle of students to the second floor.

When she entered the lavatory, she hissed loudly. Harry had told her where the Chamber of Secrets was located several weeks ago. He had transformed the Chamber into a shelter for students. The entrance was still the slide but was now charmed for anyone to land upright. He cleared the caved-in wall and opened the door to the Chamber.

"You are all to go down and follow the marked path," She ordered strongly.

It took nearly twenty minutes to get everyone down and into the Chamber. The Perfects had their orders to keep everyone calm. Rosie closed the door to the Chamber, locking everyone inside.

She, Flitwick, and Sprout were quick to follow a tunnel that led to just outside the library on the third floor. They made it to the Entrance Hall in time to hear Harry's speech.

============================

"My Lord," Lucius called.

The wave of magic that came from Hogwarts reached into the mountains and Hogsmeade. It alerted the Forbidden Forest that battle was upon them.

It also undid the damage that Voldemort had done to the patchwork of wards around the school. It caused a large, powerful barrier to shimmer into life around the Castle and grounds.

Voldemort grew angry at seeing the ward. It wouldn't matter much as his beasts were inside the forest by now. It did mean that he needed to work just a bit harder to take Hogwarts.