Chapter 1

The first incident was in Qingpin City, an extraordinary child was born who radiated light. After that, reports of people with superpowers popped up across the globe. No one knew what was causing these Quirks. Before long, the supernatural became the totally normal. Dreams a reality. The world became a superhuman society, with about 80% of the population possessing some uncanny ability. Our streets looked like scenes from comic books, As cities swirled with chaos and confusion, a new profession dominated our collectible consciousness. It was an age of heroes.

***

Nami Takeda is a girl of average height, with dark space blue hair that went down to her mid back with bangs that curved around her face, and metallic silver eyes. Nami has a stellar quirk; she generates and manipulates stellar energy to her will. She was currently walking to school with a tall boy with messy indigo hair and purple eyes. Hitoshi Shinso: Brainwashing.

"Check this out," Shinso said as he held his phone in front of her. "A villain incident at Tatooin Station."

"I hope Dad made it to the office okay," Nami said. "He said there's a been a lot lately... specifically in that area." Nami's dad had a light projection quirk, and Ryo Takeda worked at the Endeavor Agency as a dispatcher.

"What are you doing after school?" Shinso asked as he put his phone away. "Want to head to the mall?"

"The mall?" Nami answered as they got closer to school.

"The place people go to hang out," Shinso answered looking at her.

Nami pulled out a piece of paper scanning it. "I'm not at the flower shop after school today. My schedule is free." She looked at him. "You want to check out the crime scene, don't you?" Nami's mom Sana Takeda worked and owned a flower shop; she has a pollen quirk. So, it was very surprising to everyone in her family when Nami's stellar quirk developed when she was three. 

****

They were all in homeroom class; taking career aptitude tests; Nami looked up to see a poser of UA High. Nami was set on going there, she looked over at Shinso, he too was set on the school. People always told him that he'd make a rather good villain than a hero. Nami had faith in him in his dreams to be a hero; also told him he'd be perfect for stealth missions. At lunch, all that people could talk about was the fight from this morning at Tatooin station.

****

Nami was now at the mall with Shinso; they were talking about the career aptitude tests.

"I'm not sure about everyone else, but I am going to be at UA," Shinso determined. "I'm going to be a hero just as great at All Might."

"Your quirks are very different," Nami said as they stopped at a vending machine. Shinso glanced at her. "Your quirk lines more in line with Eraserhead."

"Who?" Shinso asked.

"Eraserhead," Nami answered. "He can nullify people's quirks by looking at the user, not in the press much." Shinso nodded as the can got stuck in the machine. "This always happens."

"You must pick the unlucky straw every morning," Shinso teased; Nami rolled her eyes as she breathed in. She generated a solid stellar hand; having it zip into the machine to grab her drink. "How villainous of you." She rolled her eyes again; the two made their way through the street more. "We should start training for the UA exam soon." Nami looked up at him. "It's going to be written and practical."

"Well, we can study at the flower shop," Nami answered. "But for the physical part."

"I'll come up with a regimen," Shinso offered. "If your stomach can handle it."