Status Update

Hey guys,

Sorry this isn't a new chapter, but I wanted to give an update since I haven't posted in a while. There is still more to come, but I've been getting ready for this month's Camp NaNoWriMo. If you don't know what that it, I suggest you look it up and check it out. It's a nonprofit organization that connects writers from around the world and puts together resources to help them write, revise, connect to people, and all that good stuff. I have a word goal set for this month's camp and its daunting, but I'm going to attempt to write as much as possible to reach it.

I really appreciate you all and please stay tuned. Sorry for not including a new chapter, but chapter 19 is coming soon and it's the hardest one I've written thus far, so I really hope I do it justice.

Thanks for reading this author's note (I'm pretty sure few people read my author's notes, but it's cool! I'm glad you like the story!) and a big thanks to those who have stuck around and voted and commented and followed me and added Apex to reading lists and don't mind that I keep using the word 'and' instead of putting commas. And thank you to my lurking readers who read but don't vote, comment, etc. I appreciate you guys too.

Sorry again for the slow updates, and thanks for all of your support!

Best,

Spade