Chapter 11

"No." I said backing away from him. He took calculated steps toward me for every step I took away from him. I couldn't be sure; I couldn't understand how his demeaner could go from feral and full of anger to cruel calculation.

"No? You're mine. I could do whatever I wanted to you, and no one would bat an eye. I'm tired of you fighting this, of fighting me. We are meant to be together. It's high time you accept that."

I shook my head backing all the way to the wall. I felt the wall dip to an opening and saw that there was a window next to me. Maybe I could make my escape through. The fall would hurt but maybe, just maybe, I could be fast enough to get away from him.

He must have known what I was thinking because he stepped off to the side and began coming at me at an angle, "Before you could even reach the window, I could have my teeth deep in your neck. I could make you mine in a split second, so I suggest that if you don't want that to happen you won't do anything stupid." He sneered.

Tears started to fall down my face at the realization that this was it. I was stuck in this life. Stuck with him. Even if I could get out and get away from him where would I go. Who would take me in. I was a burden to all humans, even other supernatural's. There was nowhere safe I could go and even if there were he would find me. I know it. I can see it in his face. In his eyes. There is no escaping him.

He finally makes it to me and traps my body between him and the wall. He pushed me at the angle he was coming at so I could feel the bed frame pressing into my hip bone. I tried to focus on that, tried to focus on the pain and the uncomfortable feeling of it but it didn't work I could feel his body heat radiating into my skin. I could feel his breath brushing against my face down to my neck. I started to shake at his close proximity, more tears started to run down my face as I felt my body wanting to be comforted by his heat. He was like a radiator, and I know that it was the werewolf blood that made him this way.

His head dipped down in my neck nuzzling the skin that met my cheek, "I'm not use to this. Being gentle. Since the moment I met you, I have been trying to be gentle with you. I know that you need me to do this for you, but I haven't been able to fight against my nature for too long. I'm trying to be gentle, I really am."

He brought his hand up to rub his thumb over my face. I looked at him with wide fearful eyes. He's trying to be gentle? This entire time he has been domineering over me, making it quite known I was his. That I belonged to him, and he has the audacity to say has been trying to be gentle. Fatigue began to rack my entire body as the day's events unfolded. I looked over to the window and noticed that it was dark outside. It must be late but I'm not sure. France's time is so different from here. I miss it.

"Through the door to our right there is a restroom. You can shower in there. I have some supplies in there for you, the women of the pack advised me of what you may need. I also have some of your belongings from your old apartment in here. The rest is in storage, if you need anything let me know. I will have a set of clothes waiting for you before you get out."

I nodded my head as he backed away from my body slowly. I scooted my body along the lining of the wall and made my way to the bathroom. Before I reached the door, I heard the Alpha growl behind me as my fingers brushed against the doorknob.

"Just so you know, there is a window in there. You won't be able to open it, so I suggest you save your energy for something else more useful."

I closed my eyes, trying to calm the nerves wracking my body and stepped into the restroom. I locked the bathroom door and averted my eyes to the window located just above the shower. I let out a huff of air that was a mixture of a laugh and a sad sigh when I realized that the window wasn't even large enough to fit me. Even if it were, there was no way of getting to it and even if I had macgyvered my way to it by the time I got it unlocked he would have busted the door down. I turned the water on and began to undress when I heard a knock at the door.