Twenty Nine

Happy reading!! 🩵🥰

Aliyah

"Hey beautiful!" Mama Lynn greeted me as I walked into her house. I smiled as I gave her a hug.

"Hey mama. How are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm good love, but how are you? You're glowing!" She exclaimed as we pulled away, making me laugh. "Has Justin been treating you right?" She asked. I nodded as I blushed.

"He has been mama. It's been a long time since I've been this happy." I admitted to her as we sat on the couch. "He really has changed, which was expected because we were basically kids when we first dated. But things have been so good between us and I couldn't be happier." I said. She looked me over before she started smiling.

"So what are you hoping for?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked her. I was genuinely confused about her question. She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"A boy or a girl?" She asked.

"Mama I'm not pregnant." I said to her. She laughed as she grabbed my hands and looked at me.

"I'm going to need you to think back on something, okay?" She asked me. I nodded as I looked at her. "Remember that Thanksgiving day that you and Justin broke up, and when you came over to my house I told you I would be better if you let me know what was up?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, I remember everything about that day to be honest." I said as I laughed. "But yeah, I remember you saying that." I said. She nodded.

"That was my way of letting you know that I knew you were pregnant, but I was waiting for you to admit it to me." She said with a knowing look. "Now I'm waiting again." She said.

"But I'm not pregnant mama." I said to her.

"Okay baby doll." She said as she patted my hands. "After you take a test you let me know if I should start buying for a boy or a girl. Or hell both at this point." She said. I laughed.

"I know I'm not pregnant." I said one more time. She laughed and we had light, fun conversation after that.

I sat and talked with Mama Lynn for about four hours before I decided to leave. D'Asia texted me this morning and asked if I could come over to her house later on so I'm making my way over there now to check on her.

"Hey bestie!" She squealed when she opened the door. I laughed as I gave her a hug.

"Hey love. How are you and my baby doing?" I asked. She smiled as she closed the door behind me and locked it.

"We're good. That's what I wanted you to come over for though. I got the results to the DNA test and I wanted to see if you could open them with me." She said. I nodded as we sat on the couch.

"Of course. Where is it?" I asked her. She reached over and grabbed an envelope off of the coffee table and handed it to me. "No matter who the dad is, just know that I'm still going to be the Titi and that's still my baby." I said. She laughed as she nodded.

"Girl fuck both of those niggas. It's one of their sperm but I know it's your baby." She said. We looked at each and started dying laughing.

"You so damn goofy." I laughed. "But okay. Let's get this over with." I said. She nodded as I opened the envelope. My eyes scanned it as I looked for the results. "It's Deonte's." I said. She smiled as she snatched the paper from me.

"Really?" She asked as her eyes started watering as she read over the paper. "Oh my God, I'm so happy." She said as the tears fell.

"You're in love with my brother, aren't you?" I asked her. She blushed as the tears continued to fall.