Twenty (Part One)

A few ppl have said that they want to see more of Justin and Aaliyah's relationship/situationship & want to see them back together. So I'm gonna start showing more of it, but not w.o a little drama. 🌚

This chapter will be hella long & split into two. Enjoyyyy 🫶🏽💖

Aliyah

"Mom, what happened to your other car?" Jonathan asked me. I was currently on my way to drop him off at school and we were riding in my Porsche. I hardly ever drive this car unless I absolutely have to.

"It's in the shop right now. I should have it back soon." I said to him. He nodded.

"Can I go to dads house tonight?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm sure he won't mind but call him and ask him just to make sure it's OK." I said to him. He nodded as I heard him start a FaceTime call.

"Wassup pops?" Jonathan said. Justin chuckled and I laughed softly.

"Wassup son? You on your way to school?" He asked him. I saw Jonathan nod out of the corner of my eye.

"Yeah, we're right down the street from the school. But I was calling to see if it's OK if I come over tonight. Mom said it's OK with her as long as you're OK with it." He said.

"You know you're always welcomed over here. Are you going to your grandmas after school?" He asked.

"Yes sir." He said.

"Alright I'll just pick you up when I go get the girls, they're going over there today as well." He said.

"Alright dad, see you later. Love you." He said.

"I love you too son. Tell your mom to call me." I heard Justin say. I nodded as I felt Jonathan look over at me.

"She said OK." He said. They talked for a few more minutes before they hung up. "See you later mom." Jonathan said as I pulled up to the drop off spot at his school.

"See you later baby boy. I love you." I said.

"I love you too mom." He said before he gave me a kiss on the cheek and hopped out of the car. He waved before turning around and running over to his friends. I smiled as I pulled off and made my way to Starbucks.

"Wassup big head?" I said to Justin once he answered after I called.

"Hey beautiful. How you doing today?" He asked.

"I'm good. I'm annoyed all over again about my damn car, it feels so weird driving this car because I hardly ever drive it. I honestly want to beat her ass all over again." I said to him. "But how are you doing?" I asked him as I pulled into the Starbucks parking lot. I'm meeting D'Asia here before we head to the office since it's been a while since we sat down and caught up with each other.

"I'm good, tired as hell. I was up late last night helping Jazmyn with her science project." He said. "But I wanted to talk to you about your car." He said. I nodded as I pulled into a parking stall and sat there.

"What about it?" I asked him. "And don't think I didn't slick hear you call me your girlfriend when the police officers asked what happened." I laughed. He laughed too.

"I didn't think you heard that. You will be again eventually so there's that, I'm playing my cards right this time around." He said. "But anyways, I was going to tell you that I'll take care of the bill to get your car fixed. I know your insurance will pay for some of it, so I'll pay the remaining out of pocket balance after the insurance gets billed." He said.

"Justin you don't have to do that." I said.

"I know I don't have to, but I want to. Plus I kind of feel like it's my fault because she's my ex." He said. "This would have never happened if I didn't admit to her that I'm still in love with you, and if we had an amicable breakup. She really thinks you're the reason behind us breaking up, and you and I both know that's not the case." He said. I nodded as I took in everything he said.