Twenty Three (Part One)

Enjoy! Justin and Aliyah's outfits will be in the MM 🫶🏽 the people in the picture isn't their characters, I just liked the outfits that they're wearing 😊

Justin

I was in my bathroom getting ready for my date with Aliyah when I heard my phone ringing. "Hello?" I answered it as I splashed water on my face to rinse the face wash off.

"Hey Justin, it's Kaylee." I rolled my eyes.

"Wassup Kaylee?" I asked her.

"What are you doing?" She asked. I scrunched my face up as I continued washing the face wash off. Once I finished I grabbed a towel and dried my face off before responding.

"About to hang up on you if you don't tell me what you called for." I said as I put my moisturizer on to keep my face from drying out.

"I hope you're sitting down for what I'm about to tell you." She said.

"Bye Kaylee." I said as I hung up. I shook my head as I went back in my room to start getting dressed. It's starting to get cool out so I opted for a pair of black cargo pants, a white hoodie, a black vest and my black and white Nike Dunks. I quickly got dressed before going in the bathroom to brush my waves. I sprayed some cologne on before going to put my chain on. I grabbed my keys off of the dresser and as soon as I grabbed my phone it started ringing. This time I looked at the caller ID to make sure that it wasn't Kaylee calling back. "Hey beautiful. Whats going on?" I asked Aliyah as I turned all of the lights off in my bathroom and room before walking out and closing the door behind me.

"Hey. I was just wondering if you were on your way, I'm getting anxious." She said. I laughed as I walked down the stairs.

"I'm on my way love. I'm walking out the house now, I'll see you in a few minutes." I said as I walked out the front door and locked it behind me.

"Okay, drive safe. See you when you get here." She said. I nodded as I got in my truck.

"I got you mama. See you soon." I said. She said okay before we hung up. I started my truck and backed out of the driveway and made the 20 minute drive to her house. When I got there I parked and got out and made my way to the front door. I knocked and looked around and took in my surroundings as I waited for her to answer the door, you can never be too careful these days.

"Hey big head." Aliyah's soft voice broke me out of my own world. I turned and looked at her and smiled.

"Hey mama, you look beautiful." I said as she smiled. She was wearing a black off the shoulder sweater dress that stopped a little above her ankles and some black strappy heels. She paired it with some silver jewelry and a black and silver crossbody purse.

"Thank you, you look good too. I like that outfit." She said. I smiled as I reached my hand out for hers.

"You ready?" I asked her. She nodded as she squatted and picked up a duffle bag.

"Just in case you want me to stay the night." She said. I laughed as I nodded and took it from her. "Thank you." She said as she stepped outside and closed her door. She locked it before grabbing my outstretched hand. We walked over to my truck and I opened the door to the backseat and put her bag inside before walking to the passenger side and opening the door and helping her in. Before I walked away, she gently grabbed my shirt and leaned in to kiss me. I smirked as I kissed her back. I put my hands on her thighs and started rubbing up and down. I pulled away before we got too carried away.

"Damn." I said as I licked my lips. She laughed as she pecked my lips before letting my shirt go and fixing it for me. I made sure she was in the car good before I closed the door and went around to the driver side. "You ready?" I asked her. She nodded as we put our seatbelts on.