- t w e n t y e i g h t -

ابدأ من البداية

The shirt I wore revealed a bit of my chest, but I tried not to dwell much on it or the pants which were really skinny and showed a bit too much of my curves

Yup, this definitely isn't me.

Trying to muster my confidence, I quickly applied gloss before grabbing my bag and walking downstairs, saying hi to all the staff I passed, but they only responded with a firm nod or bowed their head.

Guess I tried.

Walking into the kitchen, I picked up an apple from the fruit basket on the counter and just as I was about to take a bite, two large arms wrapped around me and lips were placed on my neck.

A small moan and a sigh of content left my lips as I gripped the apple with one hand and the other buried itself in his hair.

"E-Eros. Someone might see." I said, but still tilted my head to give him more access as his lips sucked on my neck.

"Good." He said huskily before continuing his assault, my eyes fluttering closed at the feel of his lips on my skin.

My god, what am I doing?

A throat being cleared made my eyes snap open as I looked forward and met the gaze of none other than Naya and two other maids who were gawking at us.

"Eros. S-stop." I tried pushing him away and knew he saw the people in front of us but still didn't stop. He growled lowly, swiftly turning me around and pressing my back into the kitchen island.

Whoops.

"Darling, next time you do such a thing, remember that I don't take well to orders, but I'll let it slide this once." He warned with a dark glint in his eye.

I nodded furiously as his eyes flitted to something behind me for a split second before he looked back at me with amusement dancing in his eyes and looked at the apple in my hand.

He reached for it, wrapping his hand around my wrist and lifting the apple to his mouth, he took a bite and nodded.

"Sweet. Tastes just like you, darling." He said with a mischievous smile when my eyes widened and my face grew red in an instant.

"Come, I'll take you to school today." He said before leaving while I stood there very flustered and confused as to what happened.

Slowly turning around, I nearly choked on my spit when I saw the three pairs of eyes still on me and even Naya was shocked this time.

"I-I better get going. Bye." I squeaked and grabbed my bag, scrambling towards the front door.

"Don't fucking run!" Eros yelled from outside and I slowed down quickly, noticing the numerous pairs of eyes now on me as I walked towards him with careful steps.

"What have I told you about running, hm?" He questioned and I looked down immediately, nervously biting my lip.

"To not run or I might get hurt." I said and he nodded, satisfied.