Pt 18 :))

HEYY

I don't know what to title this so it's gonna be boring

Hope you liked this book!

I'm planning on making another book soon. 

This story is coming to a end. this might be one of the last Chapters.

I'm gonna make the description/epilogue for the new book, for now. 

ENJOY!!! <3

Short

________________________________________________________

(3rd person pov)

Sanemi's door slammed open. Sanemi quickly looked towards it whereas Giyuu was deep asleep in a matter of seconds, hiding his head under the blanket. When Sanemi looked it was Uzui, Obanai, Shitnobu, and Tanjiro. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DUMBASSES DOING?!" Sanemi yelled while getting up. "So that's where Tomioka-san went~" Shitnobu chirped, completely ignoring Sanemi's question. Obanai was pissed and started to yell at Sanemi, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HATE TOMIOKA! FUCKING DUMBASS!" 

Sanemi yelled back and the fight went on. Uzui joined in as well cause of Sanemi insulting him. Tanjiro and Shitnobu just stood there until they remembered Giyuu was under the covers. They walked up to him and shook him. This time Giyuu opened his eyes and sat up. He was confused, Uzui, Sanemi, and Obanai were yelling. Shitnobu was standing over him and Tanjiro was pissed. That was until Tanjiro screamed, "OH MY GOSH GIYUU-SAN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU NECK!?" Giyuu was confused until he realized he meant the hickeys and love bites Sanemi gave him last night and this morning. Giyuu looked away and turned red. Shitnobu stared at the marks, she then realized what they were. "Oh my!" Shitnobu said blushing a bit from embarrassment. "Uzui. I think we interrupted something." Shitnobu looked at Uzui and pointed at Giyuu's neck. Uzui looked and realized what she meant. "Oh.. I think we are gonna go.." Uzui said dragging Obanai away from Sanemi. "Come on Tanjiro. I think we should let them be for a bit." Shitnobu grabbed Tanjiro's hand and quickly out the estate. 

Sanemi scoffed and went to Giyuu. "Hey." Sanemi said. "hi." Giyuu replied. Sanemi was about to say something but Giyuu went under the sheets again. "HEY! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THERE!" Sanemi yelled trying to yank the blanket off of Giyuu. "NoOoOoO" Giyuu yelled trying to keep his blanket. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's how their day went. 

It's been years since that day. 

That was one of the happy memory's the two shared.

Not the happiest though. 

That one goes to their wedding day. It was a beautiful day.

They adopted some kids a year after their wedding.

They still are demon slayers, hashiras. 

The difference is, they are happier now

they are 27 and their children are 8, and 5.

I have realized something. The kamaboko squad is no longer living with Giyuu and living together or with their partner. They are still Giyuu's kids just that they are older than 20 and moved out. Sorry if that confused you, I forgot they already had the kamaboko squad. They have new children that aren't 16 or 15. 

Not one day goes by when they aren't happy.

________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~

Heyy! Thats the end of the book, maybe. 

i told you it was gonna be short!

Hope you enjoyed the book. Take care <33.

I just made the new book. Please check it out. It's called, ~The Bump~ ||Sanegiyuu||

Word count: 542