Aftermath 💕

HEYYY

I'm questioning life rn cause since I posted the other chapter it seems like I got more views. (ty for 770 views btw!!!(❤'艸`❤) <3333) 

So I'm doing even more smut for u nasty people. I included. 

I have been planning this for so long and now I get to write it. 

ENJOY!! <33 

oh warning, there's gonna be more smut in here.

________________________________________________________

(3rd person POV) 

It is now 12 am because of how long they stood up fucking. Giyuu woke up first because of the pain in his back and ass. He opened his eyes to see Sanemi sleeping. He smiled at the site. He then tried to sit up but he got weighed down by Sanemi's arms. (Sanemi put a blanket over them before he went to sleep.) Giyuu sighed and decided he could wait till Sanemi woke up. He cuddled into Sanemi's chest more to get comfortable again. He closed his eyes but felt Sanemi moving. He opened his eyes and saw Sanemi sitting up. He was naked and the only thing covering his bottom half was the sheets or blanket idk. Giyuu looked away when their eyes met. He became flustered by the fact that he was naked. Giyuu turned and laid on his belly and stuffed his face in the pillow. Sanemi laughed by the action. "Giyuu. There's nothing to be flustered about now. We just had sex, we've seen everything." Sanemi said while patting Giyuu's head. He raised one leg and rested his arm on it. Doing so made the blanket slip off much more. Giyuu didn't want to look and just became even more flustered. But Giyuu looked anyway and saw the blanket not covering Sanemi's left leg anymore. If he moves the blanket it would come off and Sanemi would be naked infront of Giyuu. Giyuu froze, and hid his face in his hands. Giyuu thought if he could get out of there then he wouldn't be in the situation of staring at Sanemi's figure. So Giyuu turned to lay on his right side. He sat up with blanket covering him. But the pain in his back and legs made him lay back down. Sanemi just sat there looking at Giyuu rubbing his thighs under the blanket. He got the idea to pick him up and take him to the bathroom. So he took the blanket off him (what's left). 

He got up from the futon and bent down to pick up Giyuu. Sanemi slipped his hands under Giyuu and picked him up bridle style. Giyuu was surprised and wrapped his arms around Sanemi's neck. Giyuu than realized they were both naked. Giyuu didn't want to look down or anywhere, so he shut his eyes tightly. When Sanemi arrived to the bathroom, he walked up to the bathtub and put Giyuu in first then he stepped inside behind him. (Pretend water is already in he bathtub plz. I'm to tired to write it T-T.) He spread his legs so giyuu could sit in between them, and wrapped his arms around Giyuu's waist. Giyuu blushed a bit but got comfortable and leaned against Sanemi's chest. Sanemi was leaned against the bathtub.

(Smut begins here)

 Sanemi kissed Giyuu's neck, seeing Giyuu naked and leaned up against him made him a bit horny. He nibbled Giyuu's neck, Giyuu giggled cause it was ticklish. He thought Sanemi was playing around until the nibbles turned into love bites and more hickeys. Giyuu covered his mouth to muffle or stop the soft moans trying to escape out of his mouth. Sanemi turned Giyuu so he is on top of him, or on his lap. Sanemi started to rub Giyuu's dick to get Giyuu in the mood to fuck. It worked. Giyuu got hard and Sanemi stopped rubbing. He then started to grind their crotches together. Giyuu buried his head into Sanemi's neck, with his hands muffling the moans. Since Giyuu was next to Sanemi's ear, he moaned in it accidently and made Sanemi even more horny. Sanemi grabbed Giyuu's ass and put his dick in his hole. He began to thrust in and out, enjoying Giyuu's moans. Giyuu bit down on Sanemi's neck cause the pain and pleasure was too much for him. Sanemi groaned from the bite, but it didn't stop him from thrusting. Sanemi thrusted faster and Giyuu bit down harder. Giyuu was close to Cuming but Sanemi wasn't, so he tried to wait. But due to all the pleasure Giyuu came. 

Sanemi was almost done but he changed their positions one more time. He was standing up now and Giyuu was bent over, holding on to the bathtubs side. Sanemi thrusted into Giyuu. This time Giyuu couldn't muffle or stop his moans. His hands were holding on to the side to not fall. And Sanemi was behind him, so all he could do was to just enjoy the pleasure and let the moans come out. Sanemi's thrust got sloppy but faster meaning he was close to Cuming. Sanemi's grip on Giyuu's waist got tighter. Sanemi finally came and let go of Giyuu. But doing so, he let Giyuu fall. Giyuu legs felt numb and his ass hurt. Giyuu's arms hung out of the bathtub and his chin rested on the side. Giyuu was panting, he was tired and worn out. Sanemi noticed, he bent down and apologized for letting go.

 Giyuu nodded and fell asleep or passed out, dunno. Sanemi washed Giyuu and himself. When he was done he left Giyuu in a towel and on a chair. He had to change the futon since they used last night was covered in cum. When he got another one and laid it out he put Giyuu on it and left him to rest. He changed into his uniform and changed Giyuu into a dark blue yukata since Giyuu didn't bring his uniform. He left to make food for him and Giyuu. 

He was done with the food when he heard a knock on his front door. He put the plates down and went to open the door. When he did all the hashiras were standing there + Tanjiro. "What?" He asked leaning on the door. "So it is true." Obanai said glaring at him. Sanemi was confused by what he said and asked, "What is true?" Uzui walked up and said, "That you and Tomioka are dating." Sanemi was shocked on how they found out all of a sudden. "HAH!? How the fuck did you find out?" Sanemi yelled. Shitnobu leaned forward and said, "Well, Tanjiro said you guys were hanging out to often. So some of us spied on you two." "THEN WE FOUND OUT YOU WERE DATING!" Rengoku yelled from the back of the group. Misturi and Muichiro were at the sides just watching the scene. Misturi looked at Sanemi and gave a reassuring smile. Muichiro just stayed by her side. Gyomei was also at the back with Rengoku. 

"Shinazugawa-san! Do you know where Tomioka-san is?" Shitnobu chirped. Sanemi froze for a second but then replied, "Yea, why." Shitnobu smiled and asked, "We just wanna ask him if it's true, that you two are dating." Sanemi scoffed and said, "Well, I'm not telling you where he is. So you nosy fuckers can go away now." Shitnobu glared at Sanemi. Uzui butted in and said, "That is unflamboyant you know! We just wanna ask him." Sanemi glared at them, that was when Tanjiro stepped in, "I can smell him. He's with you. I know it." Tanjiro looked pissed and his usual happy mood was replaced with a mad and cold expression on his face. The group looked at him then at Sanemi. Sanemi growled, "Tch..Well you guys aren't coming in here." Sanemi stood up and crossed his arms giving them a long glare. "Come on guys! Can we go now? I's rude to disturb them!" Misturi yelled while Muichiro nodded. "hm..Okay Kanroji." Shitnobu said. "Come along guys. Like Kanroji said!" Shitnobu walked off with Misturi and Muichiro. The others soon followed. 

Sanemi sighed, he went inside closing the door. He picked up the food he left and walked to his room where Giyuu was. To his surprise Giyuu was still asleep. He walked up to him and lightly shook him. Giyuu tossed and turned. "mm..no." Giyuu mumbled. Sanemi sighed I'm getting to soft for him. He thought. "G-" Sanemi was cut off by his door being slammed open. 

________________________________________________________

HEYYY!! Hope you liked this part!

Have a good morning/evening/night!! Take care! <33

Word Count: 1420