🎆The Festival🎇

Ah 

I don't know what to put here (ಥ _ ಥ)

I'm RuNnInG oUt Of IdEaS!!

Enjoy.

________________________________________________________

(3rd person POV)

Genya was getting up from the couch and soothing his headache. He looked up to see Giyuu smiling at Sanemi and Sanemi staring at Giyuu with googly eyes and flushed cheeks. They turned around to see Genya looking at them in confusion. "...did I interrupt something?" Genya said still a little drowsy. "No you didn't dumbass." Sanemi said rolling his eyes acting like he didn't care but obviously lying because he was enjoying the smiling Giyuu. Genya could tell and saw what was going on a few seconds ago. "...Soooo. did you apologize yet?" Genya asked. "Of course I did. I'm not gonna waist my time in silence." Sanemi said

"ah okay!" Genya said with his beautiful smile. Giyuu than walked up to Genya and hugged him, well, his head but it's still a hug... "Oh my god your okay Genya! You passed out when Sanemi-ku-" Giyuu got interrupted by Genya yelling, "SANEMI-KUN?! WHEN DID YOU TWO GET CLOSE!? AND HOW! IT'S ONLY BEEN A BIT I'M GUESSING AND YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY ON FIRST NAMES!!!?" Genya screamed. "Ah...Genya... well I came up with the idea to use first names." Giyuu said shyly while hugging Genya head again. Genya calmed down in Giyuu's arms but when Giyuu let go he saw the furious Sanemi glaring at him from across the room. He gulped and thought this was the end of him. But then he got the idea to distract him so he could live. "So, I heard that there was gonna be a festival soon! We and the others should go there! I heard it was gonna be huge! With games, lots of food too, and at the end there's gonna be fireworks of all kinds! The others will love it and I think you guys would love it too!!" Giyuu's eyes light up once he heard there were gonna be fireworks. In my au Giyuu loves fireworks because he always went to see them with his sister, Tsutako or his bestfriend, Sabito.

Giyuu got excited and was about to say yes when Sanemi said, "No. We shouldn't be wasting time on a festival when there's filthy demons out there." Giyuu got a little sad that Sanemi wasn't gonna come. Genya sighed and pouted, "You never have fun Aniki! But it's okay if you don't, Giyuu surely would come! Right Giyuu?" Genya eyes light up and turned into puppy eyes to convince Giyuu to go. It worked. *sigh* "Okay. I'll go. Only because I don't trust you kids to go alone or by yourselves." Giyuu said. Sanemi instantly said something after Giyuu, "I-I'll go Giyuu is going too. Only because he said that he doesn't trust you guys, I bet you guys are fucking annoying though."  Sanemi said quickly. Genya felt disgusted because his Older brother, who was suppose to be a role model for him, is doing the opposite thing he should do. He was being a fucking simp for Giyuu. Simp. Was all Genya could think about the whole time. 

When it was night that was when Giyuu and Genya had to go back to Giyuu's house so Tanjiro won't get suspicious of them and go on a rampage. When they got back they saw Tanjiro glaring daggers at them. "Where have you guys been?" Tanjiro asked. Giyuu couldn't say anything so Genya talked for him, "We were at the market we told you." Tanjiro looked at them then asked them, "Where are the stuff that you need?" Giyuu and Genya didn't think of that and knew they were screwed. "Uh-um...The stores didn't have the things we needed! We looked for it but we didn't find it. And here we are now!" Genya said coming up with a lie for Giyuu and him. "Tch." Is all Tanjiro had to say because Zenistu was coming towards him again. "Tan-" Zenistu was interrupted by Tanjiro saying, "Zenistu. Where did they go." Zenistu stuttered a bit before saying, "I-I don't kn-know..." Tanjiro became even more mad but he stormed off to his room so he can calm down. "Ha. Um. I guess Tanjiro doesn't like Sanemi." Zenistu said. Genya responded with, "Yea, no shit Sherlock." And he was slapped on the head by Giyuu. "OW! WHAT HECK! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Genya shouted at Giyuu bending over a bit while holding his head. "There's children here. So no curse words. Got it?" Giyuu said glaring at Genya and pointing at Muichiro and Nezuko. "Oh. Sorry!" Genya said.