💨"...Sanemi"🌊

Heyyy

I'm running out of ideas. 

.

Anyways, Enjoy.

________________________________________________________

(3rd person POV)

"Ah, Giyuu-san!" Genya said trying to get Giyuu's attention. "Yes Genya?" Giyuu said turning towards him. This after breakfast btw. They're sitting in the living room rn. "Can you come with me to Sanemi's place later today?" Genya asked Giyuu. "Sure. But why?" Giyuu asked Genya. "Uh...C-cause U-uh-SANEMI WANTS TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING!" Genya shouted catching the others attention. Making them look at him in interest. While Tanjiro was glaring at Genya. "oh. About what?" Giyuu asked awkwardly. "Something. You will know when you see him." Genya said trying not to stutter again. *sniff sniff* "Genya-san. I could smell lies from you." Tanjiro said getting angry cause he still hasn't forgiven Sanemi for "bullying" Giyuu. "Uh-OKAY FINE! I was lying. But he really wants to talk to you about something." Genya said. "Again, about what?" Giyuu asked. Genya looked down at his lap and said, "He wants to apologize to you, about...bullying you in the past to now." It went quiet and in that silence Tanjiro was getting even more pissed than he already was, but he still kept his smile on his face. Tanjiro couldn't believe Sanemi bullied Giyuu and still does it. He was thinking of a plan to unalive him. 

Everyone could sense Tanjiro's Angier. "G-Genya, I don't think bring up Shinazugawa is a good idea..." Zenistu said pointing at the visibly angry Tanjiro that was next to him. "Oh." Genya started to sweat because he didn't know if Tanjiro is angry at him for ring up Sanemi or just Sanemi. "Uh-Are we still going to Shinazugawa's place today?" Genya whispered to Giyuu who was looking at Tanjiro and Tanjiro looking back. Giyuu looked back at Genya and whispered back to him, "Yes we still are. Don't mind Tanjiro."  He turned to Tanjiro who was asking what they were saying. "Hey! Zenistu don't say anything got it!" Giyuu yelled at Zenistu who was about to say something to Tanjiro. "Oh-mhm." Zenistu hummed back. Giyuu sighed and said to Aoi, and Kanao that they should go to the Butterfly Estate now. They walked to the front door and said some quick goodbyes and so they walked away to the Butterfly estate. 

Giyuu tried convincing Muichiro to go to his estate or Gyomei for a bit but Muichiro said, "It gets lonely at my estate and Gyomei is always busy." Giyuu sighed and agreed that Muichiro could stay.  Nezuko, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenistu had to stay because they had nowhere else to stay. Genya however stayed because he want's to walk with Giyuu to Sanemi's estate. 

It was evening and Giyuu and Genya were about to leave when Tanjiro asked where they were going. Giyuu stuttered a bit by Tanjiro's menacing aura, "U-uh were going to the market to get something, were only gonna be out for a bit so you guys can hangout while we are gone." Tanjiro wasn't convinced and was about to say something else when Zenistu butted in and grabbed Tanjiro telling him, "The rest of the group are gonna play a game and Nezuko really wanted you to join! Come on now! Don't want to make Nezuko upset do we?" Dragging Tanjiro away. He looked back at Giyuu and Genya, and smiled at them and waved them a tiny goodbye.

Genya and Giyuu walked out and Genya slouched and let out a long sigh. "That was scary! Who knew that Tanjiro could be intimidating." Giyuu raised his hand to his mouth and let out a small chuckle by Genya's actions. "Come on now. We still got to walk to Shinazugawa's place." Giyuu said patting Genya's head. Genya stood up straight and started walking with Giyuu.

When they got there

They were at the steps of Sanemi's place and Genya started getting nervous of what his rother might think. Would he hate him for bring Giyuu all of a sudden? Would he be happy? Slim chance of him being happy. Giyuu noticed Genya tensing up and pat his back and knocked on the door. Genya looked at the door and trying not to back down on this. "When he heard footsteps coming towards the door Genya felt like he was gonna pass out. And the door opened. When it did and Genya saw his brother's face, He passed out and fell backwards. He passed out from the lack of oxygen, yes, Genya held his breath when they stepped on Sanemi's house. And that was about a 10 minute wait for Sanemi's slow ass to answer the door.  Sanemi and Giyuu didn't expect that and hurried to catch Genya. They successfully did. And carried him inside, onto Sanemi's couch. When they laid him there they looked at each other and it started to get awkward. Until Sanemi asked, "Hey Tomioka." "Yea?" Giyuu answered. "Why are you here? And with my brother?" Sanemi asked. "Oh, Uh, Genya said that you wanted to talk to me about something..." Giyuu said nervously. 

"...Did he tell you about what I wanted to talk about?" Sanemi asked trying not to yell at Giyuu. "Yeah...He told me you wanted to apologize about something..." Giyuu said looking down and fidgeting with his fingers.  Sanemi stayed silent for a bit because he was thinking, GENYAA! You shit head! I wasn't ready yet!! *sigh* "Genya is right. I want to apologize to you about my actions back than and to now." Sanemi started. "I'm sorry that I was shitty to you when I first met you. I thought that you were just a emotionless freak. But when I saw you smiling I really regret it. I know this small apology won't fix our anything but I just wanted to explain things to you. I understand if you hate me now and than." Sanemi did a little bow to apologize to Giyuu. He thought that Giyuu might have hated him so he expected nothing more than silence but then Giyuu started talking. His eye widened and he looked up at Giyuu. "Oh Shinazugawa. I don't hate you. Sure you bullied me a lot but I understand why I you did that. I still haven't fully forgiven you, some of your words hurt a it still. Plus, Tanjiro doesn't like you and I don't think we could get a long with a angry Tanjiro beside us." Giyuu said to Sanemi, he smiled at him on the last bit. "T-thank you, for kind of forgiving me." Sanemi said looking away from Giyuu. "So, can we start over? I want to make it up to you." Sanemi asked Giyuu. "Sure. We could start off with first names since I'm so close with your brother and we almost know each other a lot now." Giyuu suggested. "Sure...Giyuu." Giyuu smiled gingerly and said to him, "...Sanemi." 

________________________________________________________

I FINALLY FINISHED IT AFTER ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF OF NONSTOP WRITING!!!

This is the longest now.

Hope You Enjoyed!

Have a nice Morning/Evening/Night! Take Care!! <33

.

.

.

Word Count: 1168