...part 15 idk

HIII 

This might include smut. IDK. Got to read to find out. ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭ hohoho

no skipping

ENJOY!!!

________________________________________________________

(3rd person POV)

It had now been 5 months since Sanemi and Giyuu started dating. They went on many dates and shared everything about themselves. Giyuu was so happy that he accidently walked into a meeting with a soft smile on his face. 

When the Hahira's, -Muichiro and Sanemi, first saw him smile they were shocked or awestruck. Misturi and Shitnobu complimented him and adored his small smile. From that day Shitnobu was nicer to Giyuu and stopped teasing him as much. Uzui and Rengoku greeted him and complimented him as well, they had a small conversation. Gyomei cried, like usual, but they were mostly happy tears. He pat Giyuu on his head and though he can't see Giyuu's smile he said it would look wonderful. Iguro was pissed because Misturi was awestruck and complimented Giyuu. But Iguro was forced to say something to the smiley Giyuu by Misturi. He mumbled that Giyuu looked less of a eyesore than before. Misturi was upset by the insult Iguro added. But she expected it so she let it go and dragged Shitnobu and Giyuu to talk while waiting for master. When master arrived he greeted hem and they greeted back. But when Ubuyashiki was about to talk Misturi mentioned Giyuu's smile and told him what happened. Ubuyashiki was happy that Giyuu was opening up and smiling. He too wanted to see Giyuu's smile but unfortunately he was blind so he also said that Giyuu's smile would look beautiful. Giyuu blushed by the compliment and thanked Ubuyashiki. The meeting went on and when it ended Giyuu immediately walked because of embarrassment. Shitnobu caught him though and dragged him with Misturi to her estate. 

Sanemi was pissed because Giyuu and him were gonna meet again. Iguro noticed this and immediately called Sanemi out. He yelled out loud that Sanemi was being a simp and Gay. Sanemi froze and when he turned around the boys - Gyomei and Muichiro, were staring at him. He tried running away but Uzui caught up to him and held him back. Sanemi was forced to talk because if he didn't Iguro, Rengoku and Uzui would tell Shitnobu about it. And oh boy, Sanemi didn't want Shitnobu because with that little information she could be powerful. And BTW Sanegiyuu hadn't reveal their relationship, they kept it secret because of someone. (Shitnobu)

While Sanemi was being interrogated Giyuu was hanging out with The butterfly sisters, (Kanao, Aoi, Naho, Kiyo, Sumi, and Shitnobu) and Misturi. That day was fun and scary for Sanegiyuu but they enjoyed it. That day was when they were 3 weeks along on their relation ship.

(Current day) September 16 (It was April back then)

It's currently 6pm and Shitnobu was taking care of the kamaboko squad for the week because Aoi and Kanao asked them over for a sleepover, they didn't get to see each other much because of getting a lot of missions. Sanemi and Giyuu finished their missions yesterday and plan to spend their time together. Giyuu and Sanemi were in Sanemi's estate. They were on the couch talking about random stuff. Sanemi stared at Giyuu's pink lips while Giyuu had his eyes closed and leaned on Sanemi. Sanemi bent down and kissed Giyuu. Giyuu was startled but kissed back when he saw Sanemi.

(Smut begins here o(*////▽////*)q) BTW I'm not good at writing smut so bare with me, and this is my first time writing sex. Or skip this part if you are uncomfortable reading smut. 

 For some reason Sanemi was hornier today then the rest of the days. Yes horny. Since he was a bit more horny he held Giyuu's chin towards him and bit Giyuu's soft lips asking for entrance. Giyuu didn't know what it meant so he opened his mouth to say something. But Sanemi took the opportunity to slip his tongue in. Giyuu didn't expect it and moaned a bit. Sanemi just got hornier from hearing Giyuu's moan. Sanemi's tongue explored everywhere in Giyuu's mouth not leaving a place untouched. Giyuu never made out before so he moaned a lot in the kiss. As their tongues danced together Sanemi pulled Giyuu on top of his lap and continued. After a few minutes they pulled back. When they pulled back there was a string of saliva in between them. Giyuu was flustered by the sudden action so he wiped the remaining saliva off his lips. But Sanemi pulled Giyuu back in a kiss. This time it was faster but when they pulled back Sanemi attacked Giyuu's neck. Giyuu immediately covered his soft moans with his hands. Sanemi left kisses and hickeys all over Giyuu's neck. But when he nipped just above Giyuu's collarbone Giyuu's moan got a bit louder. Sanemi smirked and attacked Giyuu's sensitive spot leaving hickeys all over. He also left a few love bites on Giyuu's neck. Sanemi hands went into Giyuu's yukata. Slowly taking it off Giyuu. Once the top half of the yukata was off Sanemi left a trail of kisses all the way down to Giyuu's exposed chest. He looked at Giyuu with lust in his eyes, he asked if they could continue.