☀Tanzen's beginning⚡

Don't know what to put here (' ̄︶ ̄)

How's been your day so far? Hope it went well! 

 This is just fluff chapter so enjoy (o゜▽゜)o☆.

.

.

.

________________________________________________________

"Ngh." Giyuu woke up from the sun shining on his face. He looked around and saw that his kids were sleeping right next to him. He stretched a bit and carefully removed his kids off him and laying them on each other. He smiled while he looked at them and than he realized something. "1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7- where's the 8th?" Giyuu counted out loud. "Right here." Aoi said behind Giyuu. "AHHHHH" Aoi scared Giyuu because he didn't expect her to be awake. "OH MY GOD AOI! Don't scare me like that!" "Sorry, I was gonna wake you up to help me cook. But your already awake so, can you help me?" Aoi asked Giyuu. Giyuu sighed and said, "sure." while patting Aoi's head. "Okay, lets go now." Aoi said dragging Giyuu to his kitchen. While doing that Giyuu thought, Am I their parent or is Aoi? I don't even know anymore. 

They were in the kitchen making pancakes because that's what I want right now so don't judge me >:(. While they were cooking Genya woke up. He was about to get up from the couch when he realized that he had almost everybody on him. Muichiro was in his lap, Kanao was leaning on his right shoulder while big spooning Nezuko from behind. Tanjiro was doing the same but on his left shoulder and holding Zenistu, who also was awake because he was red and holding Tanjiro's arms close to him. (To explain, Tanjiro and Zenistu aren't dating YET! Kanao and Nezuko too. The only ones dating are Inosuke + Aoi, and Genya + Muichiro.) Inosuke was underneath him sitting on the floor, dead asleep. Genya didn't want to wake anyone else up so he sat their. After a little he became bored so he started to talk to Zenistu.

 "Hey Zenistu." "Uh yeah?"- Zenistu "Why are you blushing." Genya said with a straight face. Zenistu turned even more flustered than he already was, if that's possible. "ah-uh-w-what do you mean?" Genya looked at him and said, "It's obvious. Your red right now." Zenistu looked at Genya and mumbled, "Well, it has to do with the position I'm in." Genya was confused for second before realizing what he means. "heh, so you like the position your in?"  Genya said smirking at Zenistu because he now has dirt on Zenistu, Not in a mean way! Just something to tease him about. "Shubup!" Zenistu said whisper yelling at Genya. "Hehehehe what?? It's true isn't it?" Genya said giggling a bit. "I SAID SHUBUP GENYAAA!!" Zenistu yelling a bit louder getting embarrassed. "Pft-HAHAHA! Why you so red!? Zenistu Why you Blushing?" Genya at this point was laughing at and bullying Zenistu. Zenistu was mad because he didn't want to get out of Tanjiro's hug. "OH MY GOD SHUBUP ALREADY!!! STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT!!" Zenistu yelled at Genya. "Oh my bad. I made you wake your boyfriend up." Genya said smirking pointing at the now awake Tanjiro. Zenistu looked to his front and saw Tanjiro staring at him. "AH! Tanjiro! Y-your awake!" Zenistu said getting up, off of Tanjiro.

(Tanjiro's POV) 

I just woke up to the sound of yelling. When I opened my eyes I saw Zenistu and Genya Arguing about something. But I realized I was holding Zenistu. I knew I was red because my face started burning up. And then Genya Said something that made me go speechless. "Oh my bad. I made you wake your boyfriend up." Boyfriend?! He was pointing at me and Zenistu looked back at me. He quickly got up which made me upset a bit. wait upset?

(3rd Person POV)

It was silent for a few seconds until they heard Aoi yell from the kitchen. "WAKE UP YOU GUYS! BREAKFEST IS READY!" Everyone was either walking to the kitchen or just waking up. When everyone got there they started eating and talking to each other. But Tanjiro and Kanao were quiet. Giyuu was curious why Tanjiro was quiet, it's not like him. Kanao is also being a little bit too quiet. "Tanjiro, Kanao. What's wrong? You guys are being too quiet this morning." Giyuu asked them. "Nothing Pa..." Tanjiro said with Kanao agreeing with him, "Mhm." Giyuu was not buying it but he let them go.

________________________________________________________

HEYYY YOU HAVE MADE IT TO THE END!!

Hope You Liked this Part!

Have a good Morning/Evening/Night!!! Take Care!!!

Word Count: 753