🌸Feelings🌺

I just remade this on march 15 so the story will be kinda different.

Some new things that I'm adding that I realized were gonna be important.

Underlined = thoughts

Bold = me commenting or explaining

*whatever this is* (**) = action

_____________________________________________________________

(Sanemi POV)

I was changing when Soria (Sanemi's crow If you don't know.) came yelling at me to go to Oyakata-sama's (had to go on google for what the pillars would call Ubuyashiki. T-T) estate for a hashira meeting. I was walking to his estate and arrived, I then came up to Iguro looking at Misturi and glaring at Shitnobu (hehehe) that is smiling deviously at him.

 He was being a total simp over Misturi and I'm surprised she hasn't noticed yet. So, I said, 

Sanemi-"hah, imagine being a fucking simp."

 He then looked back at me with a glare and started to yell at me that he wasn't a simp and that I should quit it. After a while we started having a normal conversation. That was until I heard someone else coming in, I thought everyone was here already. Slow fucktard.

 When I looked back, I saw that it was Tomioka. I expected him to be his normal emo self but instead he looked happier than usual. He was wearing a flower crown made out of cherry blossoms and his normal low ponytail was replaced with a braid decorated in cherry blossoms as well. Cute. WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING! HES NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING CUTE! THE EXACT OPPOSITE! HES JUST A STUPID AND AROGRANT ASSHOLE!  *slap* I slapped my self because I started to burn up and it felt like butterfly's were in my stomach

Ah yes, the common line when a person falls in love (❤ ω ❤)(and Giyuu looks like the picture above! (and the drawing I made, it's in the next chapter.) I did not make it! Credit to the person who made it <33) 

 I'm pretty sure I was still looking at Tomioka because Iguro was poking me and yelling my name. When I finally realized and looked back at him, he started laughing at me.

Sanemi-"HEY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!?"

Iguro-"OBVIOUSLY YOU IDIOT! YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING TOMATO! Why were looking at Tomioka anyways!? Weirdo".

Sanemi-"WHAT!? NO I WASN'T- I WAS LOOKING AT THE DAMN CLOUDS!"

Iguro-"mhm, and I'm not short." *smirking*

We got interrupted by one of Ubuyashiki's daughter's. She said that master was coming. So I got  to my place. I still couldn't get my mind off of Tomioka, I started to feel the same thing a few minutes ago when I saw Tomioka. GOD DAMNIT. I was going all red again because my face was burning up.  I was confused and obviously frustrated so I thought I should ask someone. But lets forget about that right now, master is here. 

Ubuyashiki- "Good morning my children what a lovely day isn't it."

Mitsuri-"GO-

Sanemi-"GOOD MORNING MASTER!"

(Mitsuri's POV)

DAMN IT! I always get beaten by Sanemi to greet master. o(TヘTo) sad Misturi

________________________________________________________

(3rd person POV)

After the meeting, Sanemi was thinking about who he should ask about this feeling. He decided that Iguro, Shitnobu, Uzui, Muichiro, Rengoku, and Giyuu, obviously, were a no go because they would either bully him about it or not know how to help. So, there were 2 left, Mitsuri and Gyomei, they would be the only ones that could help him. But Gyomei was no where to be seen so he had to go to Mitsuri and interrupt her and Iguro's and Shinobu's conversation, and that would be kind of scary. But he didn't care about it much because this feeling was confusing.  *walks up to them*

Sanemi-"Hey, Pinky, can I talk to you.

Misturi-*Turning around to see Sanemi.* "Oh hi Shinazugawa-san! And sure! What do you want Shinazugawa-san? 

Sanemi-" uh-actually can we speak alone..." I sound like a fucking pussy. *sweat drop falls off his face*

Shitnobu and Iguro were glaring daggers' at Sanemi so it kind of felt awkward and scary walking with Mitsuri. *they walked away* When they were walking Mitsuri started the conversation. 

MK(Mitsuri Kanroji)-"So where do you want to go?"

SS(Sanemi Shinazugawa)-"Is your estate okay?"

MK-"Of course!"

________________________________________________________

when they got to Mitsuri's estate. They sat down in Mitsuri's room.  

*sits down*MK-"So what do you want to talk about?"

*sits down* SS-"Um-so I have this feelin-" *has hand to the back of his neck while looking down embarrassed.*

*Starts shaking Sanemi* MK-"FEELINGS!? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!-" Mitsui squealed so loud that it sounded like a hamster.

________________________________________________________

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ THE END OF THE CHAPTER

That is all ( ゚д゚)つ Bye

Bruh it's 2 in the morning and I'm still writing this. I started writing at 11 PM!!

Also I'm writing this evening to night soo...

Me: (っ °Д °;)っ             sleep

Hope you liked this part because I didn't. I'm getting little sleep because I started writing this and didn't stop. ಥ_ಥ

Also I might be changing this chapter a lot because I feel like the story is missing something and want to add it. (and I did)

Word count: 820