Aftermath

Don't know what to put in the introduction. Also this might be short.

(。_。)

.

.

________________________________________________________

(3rd person POV)

"Tanjiro!" Giyuu was currently being dragged back to his house by a angry and pissed off Tanjiro. Giyuu was thinking about yelling at him but he knows that he can't. Not at his precious baby. So he got dragged back home without fighting back. When they got there the others could tell that Tanjiro was pissed y his face expression. It was silent until Aoi asked Tanjiro, "So? How did it go?" "it went fine." Giyuu began. And got interrupted by Tanjiro. "Fine!? He was bullying you! You call that fine?!" Giyuu wasn't one to fight back so he just calmly answered Tanjiro. "You know he doesn't mean that. He even said it himself!" The others were confused. Zenistu was the most confused, including Inosuke. It was silent again and Zenistu was still confused. "Was it good or naw!?" Giyuu replied first, "It went fine Zenistu!" "No it didn't Zenistu.💢" Tanjiro bitterly said. "...So it was meh?" Zenistu became more confused than before. *sigh* "Lets forget about that for now. Come along, I'm guessing you guys didn't eat anything yet." Giyuu said walking to the kitchen again. The kamaboko ran to the kitchen or followed giyuu behind. 

"Ah, Giyuu. Muichiro and Nezuko are asleep! Do I leave them here in the living room?" Genya asked Giyuu. "hm. You leave them in the guest bedrooms for now since it's getting late. You guys can stay over if you want to!" Giyuu replied. "Okay!" Genya picked up Muichiro and Nezuko and walked away to place them in some guest bedroom.

________________________________________________________

After They Ate

*yawn* "pa, I'm tired." Inosuke said while leaning in on Giyuu. *giggle* "Well you can go to one of the guest bedrooms if you want." Giyuu said hugging Inosuke. "okay." "Come on you guys it's getting late and you need to get some rest." Giyuu said looking at the others who also looked tired. "First you need to shower and change form your uniforms. You guys know where the bathrooms are." Okay!" The kamaboko -Muichiro and Nezuko, yelled. They ran or walked to the closet where spare clothes were and went to the showers. "Giyuu just sat at the table and smiled to himself because it felt like they were a family.  But he soon got up to also get showered and changed. 

After showering/bathing.

Kanao was the second one done and walked up to Giyuu who was the first. "Papa." "Yes Kanao?"-Giyuu. "Umm...I was thinking, since we hangout and sleepover at your place a lot. That we could have rooms in your estate." Kanao said looking off at the side. "Oh that's a wonderful idea Kanao! We can go shopping tomorrow with the others!" Giyuu said happily that Kanao is saying things for herself around them. Kanao blushed a little form the compliment. (Not a ship) "ah, thank you pa." The others were just finishing up and walking out the bathrooms. Aoi and Genya walked up to Kanao and Giyuu who were waiting outside the bathrooms for them. "What are you guys talking about?" Genya asked. Giyuu smiled and said, "Well Kanao had a wonderful idea and wanted to ask me about it!" "And what was the question?" Aoi asked. "Well, um, since we hangout and sleepover so much. I thought we could have our own rooms in Giyuu's house." Kanao managed to say, while fiddling with her fingers. "Yea, I thought that you guys would agree too so I thought we could go shopping tomorrow!" Giyuu said. "Thats a great idea Kanao and I'm pretty sure the others will like that too." Genya replied. "Hm, only if it's fine with you." Aoi asked Giyuu. "Of course it's fine! I would love you guys to have your own rooms so we don't have to use to plain guest bedrooms." -Giyuu. "Okay then." Aoi turned around and said to the trio just walking out the baths. "Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenistu. Were going shopping tomorrow so please remember that!" "Okay!" the Trio replied back. "Okay now off to bed you guys." Giyuu said lightly pushing them to the guest bedrooms. "Good night Giyuu/Papa!" And they walked into their soon to be rooms. Giyuu also walked to his room and fell asleep easily. Tomorrow was gonna be a chaotic day. 

________________________________________________________

HII Hope you enjoyed this part because I did! 

And this turned out to not be short. 

Have a good morning/evening/night! Take care!

Word Count: 745